Arbor day foundation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iowawoodguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was browsing around trying to find a good tree ID book and I read an old post on here about the Arbor Day Foundation. I looked it up and found that they will send you 10 free trees along with hour 6 month or 1 year membership. And if you want to spend an extra 10 or 15 dollars they'll send you a tree ID book. That worked for me. Unfortunately I wont get the trees till the fall. I got a mixed batch but they have a bunch of options. Has anyone purchased trees through them before. Is anyone a member? Thanks
Screenshot_20200525-175211_Chrome.jpg

I bought a handful of bare root trees from them in the past. I timed it so that I'd receive them in the spring, and I'm pretty sure that every tree leafed out that year. Due to my soil (all clay) and probably also due to my care habits, not all lived into the second year.
I did pay for a short membership because it made the individual trees I wanted cheaper, and if I remember correctly, got me an additional one free.

Latest posts

Back