arborist 101 new mayor election

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gerald F Beranek...he's THE MAN!

http://www.atreestory.com/

His Working Climber DVD set is incredible. A must have.
:agree2:

I met him at a TCI show years ago and got me an autographed copy of the book with the DVD. He is one pretty cool guy. He was pretty laid back, and it sure was a treat to meet and talk to him.

Yeah it would be fair to say Beranek would be right at the top of the tree (forgive the pun) with guys like McMahon albeit that they climb in somewhat different enviroments.

The removal by highex was definately in Australia and definately an E.regnans but I cannot honestly say I know who it was I just assumed it would be Graham because of the build of the climber and the overall size of testicles it would take to spike up 60 metres (200 feet) and place charges and then blow out the top 30 metres (100 feet) of the tree.

There was one scene where the top is blown but doesn't actually break away due to the lack of resistance in rotten wood. The climber is seen putting his kit back on and seconds before he is going to climb again the top goes.:jawdrop:

I freely admit I do not have the guts, (or insanity) to climb like that.

Back