arden cogar jr is best all around lumberjack in the usa

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew Arden Sr back in his prime,he was really good. I bought a competition (Australian axe) from him and he spent quit a bit of time helping me with it. I never came close to being as good as him,but he was willing to help me and that showed me he was a class act. I have talked to jr over at the chainsaw forum several times,but have never met him in person seems like a really nice guy. Its hard to say one guy is as good as the others. Its kind of like arguing which football team was the best over the past 50 years. Arden Sr may not be the best of all time to some,but to me he was very special,and was a great guy.

That is quite cool that you knew him. I talk to Arden Jr. occasionally thru e-mails. I send one to him when I need motivated, and he always sends back some inspiration and a LOL ! Haha. What an animal for a guy in his forties. Arden Sr. was not nearly that big a dude. He was a animal, too.

Back