Are all tree service companies a nightmare to work for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention it is a pure form of disrespect. It says "your my boss, I know, but this conversation is way more important than anything you have to say". I have never been allowed to disrespect any of my employers, or the dynamics they set forth, the mood if you will. When it comes to having mutual respect for all involved, getting the work done, treating the customer right ETC. There is no tolerance for BS!!!

We work hard and long hours like everyone else - but you do not succeed by abusing your workers. Walk...keep walking....and find a new company. There are good people out there.

Our biggest issue is finding guys who want to work....and who aren't drunks or dope heads!!!! We know half the time when we pay a guy he may not be there tomorrow because he will drink his paycheck for the next 2 days. My partner had a guy with him a couple months ago - stopped at Home Depot to get something and when he comes out this bozo is in my partner's truck smoking POT!!!! AS THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE JOB SITE!!!! And this idiot says to my partner...."what's the big deal??" My partner shows up with this guy sitting in the bed of the truck. I asked why and he says, "to make sure he got here alive. Because if he was sitting next to me I probably would have strangled him" We have been nice enough to give him all the time he needs to smoke his weed in peace - without us bothering him to interrupt his high to come work.

Back