Are there any west coast collectors out there

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the san Francisco bay area. There doesnt seem to be much net working with saw collectors out here
Roger:rock:

Scrapologist,

I live in Livermore, CA and there is a tool supplier out here that has a bunch of old saws hanging in his building. You might want to check him out. The place is called Tool Tec.

PM me if you need more info.
jerry-

Thanks Jerry I will look into it.
Roger

Scrapologist,

I live in Livermore, CA and there is a tool supplier out here that has a bunch of old saws hanging in his building. You might want to check him out. The place is called Tool Tec.

PM me if you need more info.
jerry-

Lots and Lots of saws here in Oregon as I seem to have picked up a hobby as never knew this is so big of a group. I just restored a nice 056 AVS from the ground up with lots of help from experts here. The logging museum with old saws is an hour away and many of those old saws are still setting in barns and sheds if you were to a "Chainsaw Picker" and drove around here looking you would find the mother load of saws..sounds fun!!

west coast saws

I have bought some Oegon saws at the Brooks swapmeet in June, Roger

Lots and Lots of saws here in Oregon as I seem to have picked up a hobby as never knew this is so big of a group. I just restored a nice 056 AVS from the ground up with lots of help from experts here. The logging museum with old saws is an hour away and many of those old saws are still setting in barns and sheds if you were to a "Chainsaw Picker" and drove around here looking you would find the mother load of saws..sounds fun!!

Back