Are you guys temporarily closing because of Coronavirus?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingBeee

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Because of the increasing number of the affected country all over the world, many businesses have shut down temporarily.
Will you be doing the same?

No. I cannot quit earning income. Also, I am working outside away from people.

Also, until it came recently became a buzzphrase, I didn't know "social distancing" was a thing. I work with trees. If I wanted to work closely with other people, I'd have been an engineer. Social distancing describes a life goal that I didn't even know I had...so I will continue on as normal ;)

I am doing more business than usual with no problems. Being out side is good which is where I am most of the time. No I do not worry about washing my hands ten times a day. Already had a good bunch of years so to add more worry does not seem right. Thanks

Why ? What's going on ?
Don't watch TV or read news.

Wife said people are getting sick and made to stay home.

Hell, my grandparents were made to go to war.

PA is shut down except for essentials and will be giving out fines.
I got bills to pay. Good thing I’m essential permitted to keep working. Where’s my 1000+ bucks for working.

PA is shut down except for essentials and will be giving out fines.
I got bills to pay. Good thing I’m essential permitted to keep working. Where’s my 1000+ bucks for working.
I don't see how that is not a "regulatory taking" which would require due compensation...

Been told small muni team is essential public service so planning atm is

one guy per truck the other crew take own or company cars. To use nominated saws and tools where ever possible personal hygiene steps up eg gloves a must and fresh ones twice a day.. Avoiding transfer is the aim but this will only delay or slow the inevitable..

In time we will need to adapt plan as staff or more so their family go down with isolation taking them out of play..

Im akin to thinking it will be a dynamic attrition for 6 or more months.. . will be mostly by chance or random.

how these things spread
https://www.metabunk.org/virus/

Latest posts

Back