• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Are you preparing, ready?

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
We better pray the info he is getting is wrong, but I wouldn't put anything pass the democrats on what they would try and fuel.
I think you have good reason for concern, and I don't think it's just you Bill. Noticed how most gun shops have little ammo on the shelves. People are gettin ready in case the war they didn't ask for erupts.

MacAttack

MacAttack

I love the smell of 2-stroke
I think you have good reason for concern, and I don't think it's just you Bill. Noticed how most gun shops have little ammo on the shelves. People are gettin ready in case the war they didn't ask for erupts.
The moment law enforcement says "we will no longer prevent armed civilians from using deadly force against rioters and looters" it will be over real quick.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Clandestine Saw Operations
Looks like the rioting and looting may hit every city. Not sure but it doesn’t sound good. If Trump wins its total arnachy. I hope it’s wrong. But the protesters on the left are being provoked.
The media is working overtime on it as well as all these so called “journalists”. Not too worried where I’m at but the big cities will be in trouble

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
The democraps are fueling the fire, the media is too, while the rioters are getting all fired up ready to burn and loot. Don’t worry Biden will protect us, here’s a guy who can’t read a teller prompter, who can’t put two words together. Biden is a puppet.

We’re so busy fighting amongst ourselves in government a redawn situation could happen. The movie showed how it could happen. WOLVERINES,,,,,,,,,,,

JeffHK454

JeffHK454

Addicted to ArboristSite
What is there to worry about? Biden will protect us, right?
We wouldn’t need protection if Biden won...the threat of bad behavior only presents itself if Trump wins..the woke crowds already laying the groundwork for the attempted delegitimization of term two.
The funny thing is it seems like all the Libs threats are based around them loosing the election , they know they don’t have a chance and their contingency plan is chaos.

And as far as preparing for protesters , I’m not too worried about them ..they stay where they know there’s no chance of running into resistance..like most chickenshit libs they attack in packs and sucker punch elderly people.

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have not heard Biden ask his supporters to stop looting, rioting, shooting and destroying people and their way of supporting themselves. Now it is ok to target law enforcement and laugh about it.