Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one may sound doable for me, it's the nearest one so far and it's in God's country. Maybe I've missed it but could someone post a zipcode so I can determine the distance? I could bring some of my wore out junk and maybe some boudin or sausage made coon-ass way.

This one may sound doable for me, it's the nearest one so far and it's in God's country. Maybe I've missed it but could someone post a zipcode so I can determine the distance? I could bring some of my wore out junk and maybe some boudin or sausage made coon-ass way.

Anyone in the area around me that may be going we could form a convoy :cheers:

I'll just keep muddying up this thread with pics.........'cause it's FUN:spam:

attachment.php

That is the only way I would have it. Many that may want to come should not feel uncomfortable because they are a different color. The ozarks are beautiful of course so are the Ouachita's but I like seeing different areas so I'm in. My wife said she's willing to help as am I just need to know what is needed to help you make it a special event. I have a lot of chains I can sharpen and bring equipment etc.

+1000000

I could bring my smoker if'n there is another body or two to help me unload it. I don't wany anybody to starve! :)

+1000000

I could bring my smoker if'n there is another body or two to help me unload it. I don't wany anybody to starve! :)

I like that idea very much way better than the shopping cart, no offense freehand :hmm3grin2orange: I may bring a whole deer and depending on the date several wabbits.
I am good with what freehand said about his time frame, November or Dec anytime except the obvious holidays but need to know the date to schedule around it. One note; more may be able to show if it is on a Saturday to give them time to get home for work. I sometimes forget we all don't work for ourselves.

I like that idea very much way better than the shopping cart, no offense freehand :hmm3grin2orange: I may bring a whole deer and depending on the date several wabbits.
I am good with what freehand said about his time frame, November or Dec anytime except the obvious holidays but need to know the date to schedule around it. One note; more may be able to show if it is on a Saturday to give them time to get home for work. I sometimes forget we all don't work for ourselves.

Nov. or Dec. sound good...cooler time of year, my favorite since I've been down here.

All this talk of the food...I'm salivating just thinkin' about it. I've also enjoyed Southern cookin' since movin' here. :clap:

Kevin

Nov. or Dec. sound good...cooler time of year, my favorite since I've been down here.

All this talk of the food...I'm salivating just thinkin' about it. I've also enjoyed Southern cookin' since movin' here. :clap:

Kevin

Looks like blackcat is bringing the grill, good food , good company, good saws sounds like fun to me. I will be bringing my modded bb 372,2101,maybe or the 395 prolly wont bring my little stihls. I am sure SS will bring his Gucci though :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Looks like blackcat is bringing the grill, good food , good company, good saws sounds like fun to me. I will be bringing my modded bb 372,2101,maybe or the 395 prolly wont bring my little stihls. I am sure SS will bring his Gucci though :hmm3grin2orange:

I'd be looking forward to trying out the over 70cc saws. Brand don't matter.

Kevin

Back