Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a dishwasher..........:biggrinbounce2::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::biggrinbounce2:

attachment.php

To give you a better idea,my wife before she was my wife, I asked her out on a date and almost forgot it was my time. She gladly accepted my date offer and then I said well; I am hunting now but in two weeks or so I will come callin. She knows how important them two weeks are to my sanity so never plans anything at that time of year. I have now hooked her into bow hunting and she killed her first doe. She let a 8 point get the best of her last year which I killed later after it got too cold for her to hunt. Family funerals are the only thing that will interfere in my hunting window 2 weeks before modern gun!
I understand now.
Gypo

I only stumbled onto this thread today - been busy with a new job. I'd love to come if there's still room for one more and a couple of worn out saws.

Ok freehand lets attempt to do a best date for all interested so that will tell us the best date for the gtg. I have said I am good with after modern gun and bow season but could make oct 2 thru 9th too. this posting will give a round about date we could schedule from.

I might be interested

I don't post on here alot but i'm an avid reader/saw nut. This is the closest gtg to me so far. I may be interested in attending if i'm available. I know i'm tied up the weekend of Oct. 2nd. I've got lots of saws i could bring ms660, 395, 7900,5100,etc, etc. If you guys will have me.

I don't post on here alot but i'm an avid reader/saw nut. This is the closest gtg to me so far. I may be interested in attending if i'm available. I know i'm tied up the weekend of Oct. 2nd. I've got lots of saws i could bring ms660, 395, 7900,5100,etc, etc. If you guys will have me.
You betcha, Come on down. a lot of us would like to see a 660 and 7900 in action.

Ok freehand lets attempt to do a best date for all interested so that will tell us the best date for the gtg. I have said I am good with after modern gun and bow season but could make oct 2 thru 9th too. this posting will give a round about date we could schedule from.
It would be better for me in dec, but i can adapt to another schedule. Just so it's not in nov.

By all means I would like to see that 5100 in action.

Back