AS Member Zogger has passed away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that. I enjoyed chatting with him even though I didn't know him personally.
I sat down with my 87 year old mother a few months back and made a list of all the friends and family members that have past in my family and we counted 97 that are no longer with us. Time fly's and we should all cherish the time we have with the ones we love and care about. Seems like I'm slowly becoming a senior member of my family. Time is short and we are not guaranteed tomorrow. RIP Zogger, you will be missed by many.

Sory to hear of Zogger / Marks passing, I did not know this man,
but from all I read here he was one of the good ones.

My prayers will be for his family and friends,
I pray the Lord gives them strength and understanding at this time,
I pray for all their needs and for our heavenly father to comfort protect and provide
for them in every way.

God bless

I sold him one of my military trailers and took it to him a few years ago. Great guy. Remember when we were at a GTG in GA he slept in the cab of his ratty little truck, never could have done that myself. Easy going and easy to talk to. He'll be missed.

Shea
Oh Wow. Had no idea that’s where he got that from.

I respected all of Zoggers posts and never doubted any of his stories. I was hoping that someday I could stop in and see him. I still have this in my basement. I wish I had of mailed this down to him. The famous Zogger 1000.

Attachments

• 706.jpg
    706.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 709.jpg
    709.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 22
I respected all of Zoggers posts and never doubted any of his stories. I was hoping that someday I could stop in and see him. I still have this in my basement. I wish I had of mailed this down to him. The famous Zogger 1000.
I would be interested in buying that from you if you ever want to part with it. Then the legend of Zogger could be joined with the splitting tools that he gave me.

I received the sad news from Mark’s girlfriend this evening that he passed away this afternoon from complications of pneumonia during his battle with ALS. He celebrated his 69th birthday yesterday.

Mark was a kind, caring, generous man who cared especially deeply for his four legged friends. He had several dogs had cats, some of which he picked up as strays or rescues and nursed back to health.
R.I.P. Zogger (Mark) and Condolences to his Family.
I know you're up there rippin through some fat firewood (Zoggerwood).

Prayers for Zogger and his family, may he rest in peace and never have to cut another stick of wood other than for his own fun

Yeah, Zogger always a good poster. Enjoyed him. Didn't know him, but may he find rest with the creator and may his family feel at peace.

I know this is almost a year ago now but I always enjoyed reading his posts and adventures. We talked privately a few times years ago and he was a very nice, down to earth, simple,man. Rest in peace dude, sad to see that you're gone.

Back