Ashley 1602r heating problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shunt790

Reaction score
Hey guys new here so thanks for any help in advance. I have an Ashley 1602r the blower motors run constantly on the stove. It has the power draft option and I have it hooked up to a thermostat upstairs but don’t use it because my blowers never cut off. No matter where I set my thermostatic switch the stove will take hours to cool itself down to shut off the blowers. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Attachments

• B0563EC6-4511-4D90-BDCD-47EE6709656F.png
    B0563EC6-4511-4D90-BDCD-47EE6709656F.png
    4 MB · Views: 11
If this is the wrong place let me know and I’ll post somewhere else I need to be to get an answer thanks?

This is the right location I would say. Sorry, I don't know anything about your furnace. My propane furnace had an over temp sensor with a reset button on it - if it was tripped it caused the fan to run continuously. I believe it would also default to run the fan if it was unplugged. Check the wiring if you can.

Well I’ve ordered a new thermostatic switch but I truly believe the furnace is just running that hot but I’m not that familiar with wood stoves myself. Could it be possible my chimney is pulling to much of a draft causing the fire to burn to hot all the time?

Back