atv logging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking that trailer. They are so handy for many uses!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Thanks. I made that one about 12 years ago or so. Its starting to show its age. The winter salt is hard on it. I am gonna build a new one this spring/summer then maybe make that one a little amaller for behind ATV. im pretty sure whats on it is over the atv tow rating so figure if i make it smaller i cant load it that much lol. And i need it to fit in the bush also where i normally cut.
I curently use a little tin TSC wagon in the bush but its not too happy when i load it up with wood. They wernt designed for that i guess. More for behind a mower to move grass and leaves.

That trailer now is 5x8 new ones gonna be 6x 10 or maybe 12. Wanna be abke.to get atv in trailer sideways with load of wood too.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

This one that my brother and I made is approx 4x8. Use it on the farm for so many things in addition to wood hauling.
c8a1fe4a95020c2dba60f583d46d40fe.jpg
9a66f199a84bc5f943f7404100530938.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Your missing the point Robert, it’s an ATV thread. It’d be akin to posting a chainsaw pic in the 2019 cordwood axe challenge thread, and saying I use a chainsaw to cut my wood because I don’t have an axe.

I'm not missing the point at all, I just don't think it's a big deal... Dang, we are all adults here, aren't we??

You all are sure welcome to post an ATV pict. in the tractors and wood thread, and I bet you no one will break out in tears over it... lol

I won't post another pict. of my tractor in here, so unwind your panties... When the snow goes away, I'll post picts. of ATV logging.....which I DO, do when I can...

BTW, how come you guys aren't jumping on the guy above that posted picts of a -------> UTV NOT an ATV, I mean this is about ATV's, NOT UTV's, yes??

SR

It's MY ATV, and the only ATV I have that will go in the deep snow.

2 feet of snow here in MN and I have been cutting and dragging all winter. Must be the tires......

Seems to me I saw pictures of ATV's and lawn tractors pressed in to wood gathering on the fire wood tractors thread. So what is all the whine about.

What is the real definition of a all terrian vehicles any way?
Is it the size of the motor?
the size of the Tires?
The weight ?
Is it the steering system?
the gear box?

How do you really define an ATV. Rob difines his as a big argo 4x4 tractor with a front loader wearing pallet forks.
Way I see it he has the ultimate ATV really.

Is a Argo a ATV? when wearing tracks?

Such a bunch of twisted up panties.

:D Al

Maybe we can use an ATV to pull out the panties that are bunched up rather tightly in a few people's fifth point of contact?

gabe-firewood-jpg.348197

this was posted on the fire wood tractor thread. See a tractor? funny no twisted panties over it.

Here is another one, admitted not a fire wood tractor. No twisted panties there either.

p0002485-jpg.348322

Another one on the fire wood tractor thread again, no twisted panties. Not sure just what is even today.

653376.jpg

Yup there is fire wood but no tractor.
002-26.jpg

there are 63 pages there and I bet I can find so many more non fire wood tractors pictures posted there I could add two pages here.

gabe-firewood-jpg.348197

this was posted on the fire wood tractor thread. See a tractor? funny no twisted panties over it.

Here is another one, admitted not a fire wood tractor. No twisted panties there either.

p0002485-jpg.348322

Another one on the fire wood tractor thread again, no twisted panties. Not sure just what is even today.

653376.jpg

002-26.jpg

there are 63 pages there and I bet I can find so many more non fire wood tractors pictures posted there I could add two pages here.

Seems to me I saw pictures of ATV's and lawn tractors pressed in to wood gathering on the fire wood tractors thread. So what is all the whine about.

What is the real definition of a all terrian vehicles any way?
Is it the size of the motor?
the size of the Tires?
The weight ?
Is it the steering system?
the gear box?

How do you really define an ATV. Rob difines his as a big argo 4x4 tractor with a front loader wearing pallet forks.
Way I see it he has the ultimate ATV really.

Is a Argo a ATV? when wearing tracks?

Such a bunch of twisted up panties.

Very well seid sir. In my opinion ATV STANDS FOR ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE. That tractor will go through any terain a quad runner atv will and more therfor.making it a better all terain vehicle.

Just my opinion.

gabe-firewood-jpg.348197

p0002485-jpg.348322

653376.jpg

002-26.jpg

I like all them pics.

Yup little kids working with dad doing fire wood is cool.

A neat old cub tractor being used these days .

Latest posts

Back