AutoTune vs M-Tronic vs ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just getting you wound up for fun.

i don't get wound up. i'm just sitting here having a whiskey look'n to whind others up LOL i'm not convinced that the el44 on my 562 has any kind of TPS or temp sensor. i have not stripped it down completely but once the module is removed it is just a normal carb as far as i can tell. i didn't even pull the recoil off yet though so not sure where those wires go. just not sure how a magnetic TPS could communicate with the module unless one of those wires goes to the magnets which it appears to not. now i am curious so i'll have to find out where those wires go. i just got the saw not long ago.

let's just take a moment to look at the current saws of today and the past saws they replaced. separate the 2 brands as old and new. i think the fact that the new stihls are literally and i mean literally fat ass husky's is the answer to all questions this thread could bring up. stihls suck and even stihl knew that so they copied everything. literally!!! only 2 things i can think of husky copying was the 3/4 wrap and the flippy cap. they sure were smart about the flippy cap though. i swear, the stihl engineers must have been on acid when they designed those caps.
And intellicarb / compensator carb , i dont completely understand why tho i thought autotune can make all the adjustments , actually they reinvented a nice elastro start on the t540 aswell

And intellicarb / compensator carb
LOL, this is in fact a typical Stihl innovation - come up with a fancy marketing term for something that has been done for years even on chainsaws, and is standard practice on every other carb installation. Even your lawn mower.

Intellicarb is just placing the diaphragm vent downstream of the air filter.

LOL, this is in fact a typical Stihl innovation - come up with a fancy marketing term for something that has been done for years even on chainsaws, and is standard practice on every other carb installation. Even your lawn mower.

Intellicarb is just placing the diaphragm vent downstream of the air filter.
I'm calling ******** on that. There's no way a Stihl advertisement would exaggerate the technical prowess of their product. That being said, stihls current line up is great, except for the 362 C-M. That one sux donkey balls.

I'm calling ******** on that. There's no way a Stihl advertisement would exaggerate the technical prowess of their product. That being said, stihls current line up is great, except for the 362 C-M. That one sux donkey balls.
Yeah, how could I doubt the engineering prowess of a company that could invent a bit of rubber in the starter handle. :surprised3:

Latest posts

Back