Awesome Craigslist adds, enough said

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free firewood (phoenixville, Pa)
6194.png
6194.png
6195.png
6195.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)
Tulip poplar logs are about 6 feet long and the diameter ranges from about 3 feet down to about 1 foot. All clean and green and solid. Delivery only and only in this area. A full load is about 2 cords un-split, I have about 2 loads left. Send an email with phone number.

This a reverse Craigslist laugh cause its my ad and I am getting people from 20 miles away arguing that they can pick it up.

My neighbor bought 1/2 cord from this guy today. He told me 130 for a half cord which according to him was 1 row of wood of 16 inch pieces. Just doesn't seem like a half cord to me..maybe more like a third? If you look at the first pic it would be a row with the strap on it.
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/for/4681388537.html
6 ft x 3ft by 16" not even a 1/4 cord . 520$ for cord . I'm in the wrong business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Wood for Firewood, Splitting, Etc (Reston/Oak Hill)
The Fox Mill Estates HOA has approximately five acres of property with many downed trees and some standing dead trees. Free wood for anyone who can cut and move the trees and branches off of the HOA property. Property is about 50 to 100 feet from Lake James Dr. Must be able to drag or carry wood off of property. Standing dead trees may be cut flush and removed with HOA approval

Here's a winner....
Oak Tree Needs Removal (paradise)
compensation: $0. All wood from the tree is the compensation.
contract job

I have a massive oak tree that needs to be removed. At it's base I would estimate it to be 15 feet in circumference. Approximately 75 feet tall. Some branches are overhanging my house. While I would like to take the time to find a buyer for this massive amount of oak, I do not have the desire to search for a buyer. You are welcome to all of the wood from this tree for free, but you must be licensed, insured, and able to remove this tree by winter.

"Broncos tickets and some OG Kush?.......yeah I think I can take it down without busting your roof."

Back