Axe Men

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy knocked up his girlfriend and is living in a town along the Columbia (probably St. Helens from the looks of it). They did a short interview with him on the last show of the year. He said he was done with 'working in the woods' (the term they use here for logging). He is hardly caught up in the fame. He is caught up in the oldest trap of man; he got the GF pregnant! (oops!).
That poor bastard, lol. Probably all whipped up, "that workin in the woods is too dangerous, you have a child on the way b.s.", F that deal, lol.

D'wayne is the best. He is a good faller and hillarious to boot! He said something like, "the old timers were creative and resourceful", I forget, but at the end of his statement he says, "I guess those days are gone."

I could just see him glancing over at his son, who is busy by the way biatching at the camera about his boss and having to work a little harder.

D'wayne just has to be shakin his head, thinkin "yup, those days are gone".

Too funny for me, lmao.

Why did you guys watch this show just so you could ##### about it? Change the channel, go to sleep, go to work but shut the f--k up.

Lose the 'tude, bro. Those of us who have been in the biz a "few" years have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. We have our own opinions, just as you have yours. This is a forum, man. We can say what we want, and you can do likewise. When you tell us what to say, think or otherwise, you are out of line. I did not report you, here, because you are a fairly new guy. Next time you spout off, though, you will be reported, so take that to heart.

i like the show and im glad they have it for us too watch. my favorite is of the bad storm they had.

That poor bastard, lol. Probably all whipped up, "that workin in the woods is too dangerous, you have a child on the way b.s.", F that deal, lol.

Well, who knows. Bad enough being whipped, but now he's gonna have kids. Then he will have to make better money up there, which means going back to the woods. Fishing here is DEAD this year. Construction is DOA. Mill jobs are gone. Woods jobs are probably all but gone too though.

Me, I'm grabbing my balls and running for the woods!

Back