Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20141228_191003_857.jpg Not on my bench but up on the lift is my 2004 Harley Davidson Night Train. Need a new back tire and have to get it quick because we are going to go on the annual new years day polar bear ride. Gone every year for the last eight. Good times with good people.

Right now there's an 044 that needs an a/v mount repaired, a 2159, 2 2152's, 3 2150',s 3 husky 350's, a 346xp and 3 or 4 064 abortions. Most of them are actually on the floor...the bench is not quite big enough.

View attachment 390172 Not on my bench but up on the lift is my 2004 Harley Davidson Night Train. Need a new back tire and have to get it quick because we are going to go on the annual new years day polar bear ride. Gone every year for the last eight. Good times with good people.
Nice to see a Night Train that isn't black. Watch out for the idiots 1/1

View attachment 390172 Not on my bench but up on the lift is my 2004 Harley Davidson Night Train.

Have my Gasgas 300 on a stand now in the driveway - too much crap in the garage to work on it in there. Have to lace a new front hoop on - BIG ouchy on the front Dirtstar.

gasgas300ec%20001-M.jpg

Nice to see a Night Train that isn't black. Watch out for the idiots 1/1
It wasn't even black from the factory. Was a dark maroon called lava red. Too many looked the same in that color at a local bike night. So I made sure it didn't look like anybody else's bike. Best $ 17,000 I ever spent. If that bike could talk !!!!!

Have my Gasgas 300 on a stand now in the driveway - too much crap in the garage to work on it in there. Have to lace a new front hoop on - BIG ouchy on the front Dirtstar.
Nice looking ride ya have there. Been a long time since I was on a two wheeler with bark busters hand guards and knobbies.
gasgas300ec%20001-M.jpg

A Poulan 3450 and a Stihl MS180C had a short visit on the bench this afternoon and then left. I've got a bunch of half finished saws on the floor, on the stairs and in totes and buckets. Most are waiting on parts, some on time.

Two 036 parts carcasses on the floor. Going to look at them tomorrow and see if they can be melded into one. MS361 on the bench waiting for a Meteor piston to come in. 026PRo is done (cleaned up cylinder and meteor piston) and run for a few minutes. Going to put a bar on it tomorrow and test run it. Stupid MS250 I sold and promptly started leaking at the primer bulb after the guy got it. Going to disable it, since it starts fine without it.

Latest posts

Back