Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One good thing about being fat is you dont have to worry about your spikes digging in ecspecially on a SPRUCE.

Here a video of ricky with only one tie in.

[video=youtube;_GQnTxPas40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_GQnTxPas40[/video]

All the fat going to your head.....get on some med's ........bipolar freak

Anyone with worth while questions or comments will be responded to. 2eatornot2eat is on my ignore list and it's great.

Seriously. I read 11 pages of this crap because the video on the first page wouldnt load for me. Then finally it was re-posted. Im dumber now than i was 11 pages ago. But i will admit it has me wondering, who S### in whos cheerios? Did i miss the begging of this fued in another thread or what?

Seriously. I read 11 pages of this crap because the video on the first page wouldnt load for me. Then finally it was re-posted. Im dumber now than i was 11 pages ago. But i will admit it has me wondering, who S### in whos cheerios? Did i miss the begging of this fued in another thread or what?

Last week ####ytrees was going irate and nit picking everyones videos. Murph was stroking rickys ego, and i pointed it out. He didnt like it. Guess he cant take what he dishes out. I hold gruges a long time, so this is far from over.

Did you laugh at all while reading the 11 pages? I mean other then just a ####y rickys video.

Quite honestly it has to do with people not making their own video's and saying stupid third grade remarks.. thats it ....just jealousy. you think your all that. make a video then. Talk is cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite honestly it has to do with people not making their own video's and saying stupid third grade remarks.. thats it ....just jealousy. you think your all that. make a video then. Talk is cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never said i was all that. It was you that said that. I am by far jealous of you. What you go to jail for?

Come meet with me in N.falls you fatass plug. worthless piece of garbage. You don't have a video cause you don't do anything remotely interesting enough for that. Plus it takes some intelligence, which you have none.. Anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fat Loser...Get a life....

Come meet with me in N.falls you fatass plug. worthless piece of garbage. You don't have a video cause you don't do anything remotely interesting enough for that. Plus it takes some intelligence, which you have none.. Anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fat Loser...Get a life....

No really i dont have a video because i dont feel the need to have grown men stroke my ego. You on the other hand must need there approval.

Back