ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Baileys shipping times?

Flint Mitch

Flint Mitch

ArboristSite Guru
How long typically does it take them to get orders out the door? I ordered a bunch of parts for a MS200T. It's been processing for 10 days now?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Never that long.

But it is Christmas time so......

Im sure they are not dragging their feet as they want your money and satisfaction.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM

funky sawman

funky sawman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've stopped ordering parts from baileys because sometimes it does take them several days to process the order and ship it out, even during off season. Then of course the total lack of communication that they are well known for!

HuskyP

HuskyP

ArboristSite Lurker
I’ve had great experiences with Baileys. Sometimes a bit slow, but I think it’s because they’re a smaller operation compared to huge vendors. I’ve spoke to some really nice folks on the phone. Good is good enough for me. They’ve got my business.

funky sawman

funky sawman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I’ve had great experiences with Baileys. Sometimes a bit slow, but I think it’s because they’re a smaller operation compared to huge vendors. I’ve spoke to some really nice folks on the phone. Good is good enough for me. They’ve got my business.
Madsen's is all I use now, they normally get the order shipped the same day it's received