Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry about the delay Marty, My wife was talking to me an wouldn't shut up. Two evils I can think of right this minute is falling into a gator's mouth and being scalded by your wife for buying another chain saw. ?

i would rather be scalded. at least in the long run i would be way a head, unless of course i had to be scalded EVERY TIME i bought a saw.

Marty, I would be interested in a GB bar. I seriously(sp?) don't know what that is. Like a good friend of mine told me one time. There is so much stuff I don't know in this world, you could start a whole nother world. :)

) "I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it."

i have a few gb bars and i have foudn that they run great and the nose does not break like a tiwg like the spocket nose bars do. i like the face that gb brought back the rooler nose idea. less loss of power and a wider variety of chain pitches that you can use on the same bar.

mike,
GB stands for griffiths-beerens. they are an austrillian made bar and seem to take the high rpms and last a long time. i have never hade a problem with these bars and i use many of them. for what ever reason i replace a bar these are what i use. this is mostly what i stock too. if for some reason i have another bar in stock it is because i got a saw in that i did not want that size bar on it and it got replaced from day one. protect yourselves; marty

Back