Bar Oil Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Daddy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a problem and only Professional day in and day out user advice can I trust. I have three saws A brand new Husq 395xp a 372xpw and a 55 Farm Tuff Rancher all three have bar oil leaking actually pouring out the bottom of the saws. This seems to have started with the new Husquvarna all weather oil. The most used saw is my 372 and the 395 is not even a year old. I cut firewood that is delivered each year by the truck load of Oak and Maple. ANY help and or recommendations would be very much appreciated.
Thank You Jeff

well, all I can say is the bar oil is suspect.

not a Husqy guy, so rather then assume, I would suggest asking in chainsaw forum, then use due diligence and ignore the mouth breathers, there are some smart dudes that hang out over der.

if I had to assume, it would have to be either the oiler gears, or the pick up tubes leaking, but that's a huge assumption on my part

well, all I can say is the bar oil is suspect.

not a Husqy guy, so rather then assume, I would suggest asking in chainsaw forum, then use due diligence and ignore the mouth breathers, there are some smart dudes that hang out over der.

if I had to assume, it would have to be either the oiler gears, or the pick up tubes leaking, but that's a huge assumption on my part
Thank You I will try that.

Back