• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Barn fresh 5200 poulan contervibe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Complete! I don't think anything is missing. Has a 22 inch bar with skip chain. Not frozen or locked up. The chain turns and the engine turns over with LOTS of compression. The spark is there also. Can't go wrong for $100 as the parts will get you more than your money back . Be a shame to part out one that has the original stickers and paint. I don't find these everyday. Just wiped it down with an oily rag and there was a saw under there.
5200 001.jpg 5200 002.jpg

I don't know why but I want this bad Mike. I know all I'd do is bring it back, run it just to say I did, and send it down the road. Probably better in someone's hands that will love it forever. Nice saw!

Complete! I don't think anything is missing. Has a 22 inch bar with skip chain. Not frozen or locked up. The chain turns and the engine turns over with LOTS of compression. The spark is there also. Can't go wrong for $100 as the parts will get you more than your money back . Be a shame to part out one that has the original stickers and paint. I don't find these everyday. Just wiped it down with an oily rag and there was a saw under there.
View attachment 755217 View attachment 755218

Glad it is sold . Looked like a good deal from a good seller. I have been wanting to get my hands on one of those old Poulans just to see if they are as nice as some guys say they are . I was tempted yesterday for $ 100 but shipping probably would be expensive and a deal killer. I'll find one some day around here. Besides that one of my neighbors is having an auction soon with a bunch of neat guy stuff to bid on and I need to save my play money.

View attachment 755217 View attachment 755218
Will you ship it and what's your location please

Back