• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on up to the big rib cookoff at John Asquas nugget this weekend and I will meet you there. I will bring all the pioneer bars I have for you to look at. You could also wait until I go to Placerville again sometime in June and come on over and take a look. Mike

Come on up to the big rib cookoff at John Asquas nugget this weekend and I will meet you there. I will bring all the pioneer bars I have for you to look at. You could also wait until I go to Placerville again sometime in June and come on over and take a look. Mike
Sounds like June will work out just fine for me. I will pm you when it gets a little closer.

This Carlton is new. It is 18 inch and does not have a sprocket tip. It is made in japan by tsumura. A nice bar and what you asked for $25. The slot is about 8.5 mm and the 365 stud shoulder is about 8.95 mm so a little file work will be necessary. I have two of these if someone else is in the market. Mike
carlton bar 001.jpg carlton bar 002.jpg carlton bar 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back