Bean sprayer question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwearb

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I've got an old 1,000 gallon bean sprayer. Im looking to see if anyone could give me measurements on the spray tank in relation to the amount of gallons in it. We used it for gypsy moth sprays last year and filled it everyday so it wasn't really an issue. But this year we are using it for different sprays and I'd like to get an accurate measurement of how much water is in the tank.

Maybe gallons to cu ft would help you in figuring your water volume.

There are 7.48051948 fluid gallons in 1 cubic foot

Take measurements of the tank to get cubic footage (HxWxD)... x 7.48051948

Not sure that answers ur question.

I just bought an old mid 50's Royal John Bean sprayeron CList that I paid $250. and it was headed to the junk yard otherwise. The engine started right up but had to run on partial choke. I put $1650. into the engine and now you hit the button and it will purr all day long. Continental 4 cyl. Got a new radiator was the majority of the cost. It had sprayed an entire large in ground plants nursery for years and was put in a barn after each use and was stored for 2 years of no use with the pump filled with vegetable oil (?) in that barn. It is in my pump guy's shop now getting the pump all set up and then new reel and hose. Fun project...I measured and tallied it at 550 gals. 55 gpm pump. 00v0v_7l9hPmfz1iq_600x450.jpg

Back