Becoming an Arborist, Albany, NY

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok but chained to a trailer ? Was way i read it, sounded like asking for trouble
No doubt about it. I wonder if any spectators tried to stop him and he would not listen took d reason. Since this was a joyride any liability carrier will deny any benefits. Then I hope the aGent and or broker will lose their license to write policies for cranes and access. I have not had time to search the web to find out how the two ten year old boys are. Ken Raschick's seven year old son died last Saturday. Such a tragedy.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on AS. The reasons are good...no excuses.

For my Husqvarna SG-13 stumper I have disassembled the engine for service including finding a missing wire for the Kill Switch. If you plan to work on one of these especially the coil here’s a suggestion to save time and work. First loosen the three bolts/nuts of the right fender but keep the front bolt barely fastened so you can swing the fender outboard and forward to get the flywheeel cover off. The Honda GX390 engine has a unique spark plug/coil wire plug Cap. It houses a slotted (screwdriver) threaded brass piece holding a small fuse and compression spring inside. After cleaning with CRC Electrical Parts Cleaner continuity tested good. This 250 lb. stumper with Green Mfg. #500 carbide teeth has been a great workhorse even though it is not self-propelled.

Back