• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Been made to feel welcome here over the years.

alleyyooper

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yes some what by those like clickers some.

I feel I have been made welcome here by many from hunters to lovers of classic cars such as my Buick.

This a heads up of sorts for some one to remember this post I made on the 4th day of knowing I have a body full of cancer and may come up missing some day and cause some to wonder what ever happened to asholeAl?

I must say I was totally shocked and full of wonder when told I have cancer in my lungs, tummy, intestines and the pancerist to name the knowen at this time my fifth day of knowing.

So to those who have taken the time to answer a post I made I say thank you for the years I have been able to spend here.

Al

NIP Group
Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Your not alone, I don’t have much time left too. I’ll Meet you on the other side. I have three older brothers who went first, well party.

My kidneys are failing, Stone the size of my kidney.
Prostate cancer low psa
Bad hips, knees
Draining my bladder plumbed up to a bag.
Bad left rotator cup

Dig a hole I’m ready, the morphine doesn’t always work.