ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Been made to feel welcome here over the years.

muddstopper

muddstopper

Addicted to ArboristSite

A Psalm of Life" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow​

Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time;

Footprints, that perhaps another,
Sailing o’er life’s solemn main,
A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
Seeing, shall take heart again.

RIP

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Unfortunately, Death is something that we can only Hope to Delay, not avoid

Hopefully Al had a Rewarding Life, and accomplished everything that he Hoped to, and the end wasn’t in pain.

If one has a Long and Rewarding Life that is Shared with a Special Spouse, Family and Friends, then there isn’t much more that one could ask for

In the End How, and with Who, you spend your Life with, is more important than WHAT You have in your Life

My Condolences to Al’s Family, I Hope that they had some time with him in the end, Sadly a should be Joyful Day and and Time, will bring some Sadness in the Future,

Doug

PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was just wondering about him the other day, thanks for passing the information on. Sad to hear, but he is better off now, not struggling with physical issues anymore, in a better place than this world with all of it's craziness and diseases and problems.

I remember many years ago when my neighbor's wife died who had had a stroke and was not herself for many years I was so saddened to hear of this, but he said something that I didn't fully understand until years later as I got older, he said "there are worse things in life than death", meaning she wasn't herself here anymore but is in the next life, and I think this applies here too.

I hope that he has found Peace on the other side, God Bless......