Been Thinking About Moving to the United States

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You stay the hell out you bastard! Seriously though John you ever been to Wisconsin? You'll get your fill of winter but you get all the other seasons too.
Lol. Never been to Wisconsin, but I've been to Michigan and Minnesota. It probably gets colder there than here.
Minus 10f is ok here as the climate is semi arid.
Is the United States like it is in the movies? Do I need any guns if I move there? All I have is an old Marlin 30-30.

Lol. Never been to Wisconsin, but I've been to Michigan and Minnesota. It probably gets colder there than here.
Is the United States like it is in the movies? Do I need any guns if I move there? All I have is an old Marlin 30-30.
Wi is a lot like Minnesota and I can't say much for lower mich. We do drink more beer here tho and eat lots of cheese and brats. You will need more guns then that. I have a Marlin 30-30 and a Remington 870. You will need a shot gun. Can you drink beer and still be accurate?

If you can stand running into people wherever you turn then Eastern US. We've been hosting an a**hoe convention for the past 30 years and its growing, just saying. I've always have loved my Canuck folks who have been by far better people than my own. Hope you find a great place.

Have you seen breaking bad? cause its pretty accurate from what i hear

You wont really need a pistol everywhere you go, but it sure is handy when you do.

Don't get hurt, cause then its a long walk back to Canada since yer car, house, daughters will all be in hock.

But most jobs have an open market as long as you can look em in the eye and lie about yer citizenship status... docters might (i hope) check references no one else does.

Weed is legal in like 6 states now so theres that...

Otherwise DON'T MOVE HERE!

"Minnesota friendly" is our new moto! just bring all the beer you can on the move here!! no need for ice to keep your/mine beer cold as winter has a habit of being here with out notice?? lol we also have two season's winter is coming and well it's here ! when do we expect you?

"Minnesota friendly" is our new moto! just bring all the beer you can on the move here!! no need for ice to keep your/mine beer cold as winter has a habit of being here with out notice?? lol we also have two season's winter is coming and well it's here ! when do we expect you?
Not far from Deer Creek are you Chucker. Been through Pillager many times on my way to Brainerd.

Thanks all for the kind posts and the warm welcome. Im visualizing a nice place in the mountains, off the grid and snow in the winter with lots of wood. The tree I love the most is one I leave on the stump.
Lots of in common around here.
Been thinkig of a place where I can have some black cherry trees. Nature rocks!
Love you guys and Patty Who I'd really hang about with.

Thanks all for the kind posts and the warm welcome. Im visualizing a nice place in the mountains, off the grid and snow in the winter with lots of wood. The tree I love the most is one I leave on the stump.
Lots of in common around here.
Been thinkig of a place where I can have some black cherry trees. Nature rocks!
Love you guys and Patty Who I'd really hang about with.

Pick carefully in Tennessee if you want dependable snow.

I hear the UP only has two seasons - swatting and shoveling. Never been there but told it is otherwise beautiful.

Ron

Back