BEST 60cc saw ever built !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have owned most of the saws mentioned in this post, to me the 2260/562 is head and shoulders above them all, the 262 comes in second for me then the 357/2156, then the 361, cause let's face it, it's really a husky in creamsickle colors.
Yah , 562xp is a great Saw when running ... too bad the STIHL 462c has made it obsolete !!!

A ripper 362c !!! Be getting me paws on a 462c shortly ! If I can get the gains on the 462c that I did with the 362c it will be goodnight Irene !

I'm watching for one that i can rebuild. Be a fun project.

Yah , 562xp is a great Saw when running ... too bad the STIHL 462c has made it obsolete !!!

Little to fast to declare it a great saw there Frank, reports from Europe bhas the 462 not holding up on the crank bearing's. Considering that the 661 is still having module issues, I wnt be opening my wallet

For a new saw what about Husqvarna 460 rancher bought one with 24 inch bar replaced crappy chain it came with to 4684 semi chisel and cut thru 21 inch black locust quicker than a 039 Stijl with new 20 inch bar and new chain
Also best bang for the bucks saws you talk about are high dollar

Little to fast to declare it a great saw there Frank, reports from Europe bhas the 462 not holding up on the crank bearing's. Considering that the 661 is still having module issues, I wnt be opening my wallet
Well well , looky here ! Juniors’ back dissing STIHL again ! Dude ... go ask ol bird legs what he thinks of the 562xp and report back with your findings ... As far as “reports from Europe” are concerned, du hast link ?

Yeah but your no privledged to have access to that site
Yah , I’m there whenever Junior ... so ; did you ask bird legs about your precious 562xp or no ? Also where is the link regarding 462c “not holding up on the crank bearings” ? I’m sure the audience is listening!

562 has been a great saw, I own 2 of the red versions, as far as a link, you find it your self, I am not your lucky. And I give Stihl credit when they make something good, so far I have found 3 things I like from them, chain, impulse line and dirko.

562 has been a great saw, I own 2 of the red versions, as far as a link, you find it your self, I am not your lucky. And I give Stihl credit when they make something good, so far I have found 3 things I like from them, chain, impulse line and dirko.
I never said you were my lackey there junior ! You made a statement and I’m just asking where you got your info from that’s all ! Lotsa sizzle but no steak bro

You guys are hard core was looking for best advice for a guy that cuts for his self and not a lumberjack

Start a thread and you'll get a lot of responses on this subject, looks like your questions are getting buried amongst the donnybrook above.

Right! There are thousands of good running 562's out there. Randy must have got most of the bad ones. & he fixed them.

Right! There are thousands of good running 562's out there. Randy must have got most of the bad ones. & he fixed them.
Yah , husqvarna has had serious Q.C. Issues as of late ... They need to get rid of Sum Ting Wong or One Hung Lo - I woodnt own a new 550 or 562 for all the tea in China!

Latest posts

Back