Better to be Canadian ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Slabberman,

Is the 090 as much fun to play with as i think? O if you dont mind what does one of those pigs cost? Just wondering case I find myself in canada this summer.

Confused, an 090 is an indestructible heavy pig. weighs in over 30lbs power head only. expect to shell out $1200-$1500 for one, they cost more than an 088. 070 is like 106cc and I think Gypo Logger said they are not sold in Canada anymore. You would not wear one out in two lifetimes. An 088 would be lighter, cheaper, and cut faster than the 090.

Thanks HuskyMan,

I still think I will look into one before they (090) fall to the wayside. An besides a few mods to the 090 and she will cut with a 088 to. I just like the look of the 090 and would make an excellent saw for felling and cutting up into poles. Besides I'm young and 30 lbs isn’t that much, good exercise. An I could use that immortal line "Saw, you call that a saw, now this, this is a saw"

Thank you everyone
Confused

Confused you are right, an 090 would be a perfect saw for that purpose. The only one that would be better would be Ken Dunn's 3120XP he was showing a while ago, the one with the Cow stomach pipe. Of course you could send the 090 to Art Martin for the same treatment:D :cool:

Latest posts

Back