ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Big Bear encounter today

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors!!!' started by Big Red Oaks 4 me, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Big Red Oaks 4 me

Big Red Oaks 4 me Fun with flying wood chips

Wife and I took our Boston terrier out this afternoon on the golf cart. She got off the cart down near the pond, and started towards the woods. Then, a huge black bear came out of the woods right where she was headed. It was a stand-off. We started hollering, until the bear went back in the woods. Our dog reluctantly came back, and her hair was standing up on her back from one end to the other. Fun afternoon!

MechanicMatt, Duce and lone wolf like this.
  2. MontanaResident

MontanaResident Addicted to ArboristSite

Those situations can be scary. My little dog is so protective, she loses her mind when encountering large predators.

MechanicMatt and Duce like this.
  3. MechanicMatt

MechanicMatt Addicted to ArboristSite

I saw this on Facebook once and thought to myself, this is soooo true. If any stranger or other dog tries going near my daughters, Jacque their dog transforms from this football sized dog to a ferocious beast. Gotta love the little guy cause I can honestly say, he’d lay his life down to protect our family E40F35F1-9BD1-478C-ABBE-677D0F75D289.png

MontanaResident likes this.
  4. MontanaResident

MontanaResident Addicted to ArboristSite

LOL. Years ago a girl friends Chihuahua was equally confused about his size in life. Fully evident when he tried to mount my female Rottweiler.

MechanicMatt likes this.