• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Big Bore makita 6401

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try one of these Dolkita's, and I found one a couple weeks ago at a decent deal so I bought it. I don't know any history on it. Like all the saws I buy, I pulled the muffler to look at the piston before ever fueling it....piston looks good. I also pulled the plug to look at the piston crown and cylinder walls and they look good too. Saw makes almost 160psi compression HOT. I ran 3 tanks through it this weekend, it runs good and everything works as it should.....I just can't get used to the feel of it and I don't need another saw in this size so it's up for grabs. Price is 290.00 plus shipping. Shipping will probably be about 25.00 to the east, and 35.00 to the west...anything over that I'll cover. Paypal family and friends or add 3% to total. USPS money order works too.

Back