• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell Big mac 790

Yukon Stihl

Yukon Stihl

ArboristSite Guru
If you show some pictures of the bottom of the saw and pictures of the bar that will stop a bunch of questions.The bottom of the saw has the ser number and block number.A roller tip on the bar is allways worth extra
The saw looks like it's seen an easy life.
To get the best money people will want to see the condition of the piston as well.

Nateb73

Nateb73

ArboristSite Lurker
If you show some pictures of the bottom of the saw and pictures of the bar that will stop a bunch of questions.The bottom of the saw has the ser number and block number.A roller tip on the bar is allways worth extra
To get the best money people will want to see the condition of the piston as well.

Nateb73

Nateb73

ArboristSite Lurker
20200218_170344.jpg 20200218_170344.jpg 20200218_170344.jpg

Attachments

sawfun

sawfun

Addicted to ArboristSite
A perspective buyer would likely want pictures of the piston and of the inside of the fuel tank before a value could be accurate assesed. Those 99cc & 103cc saws don't bring the money of a 123cc saw, but are more desirable than say a standard 250 or a 450.

Nateb73

Nateb73

ArboristSite Lurker
A perspective buyer would likely want pictures of the piston and of the inside of the fuel tank before a value could be accurate assesed. Those 99cc & 103cc saws don't bring the money of a 123cc saw, but are more desirable than say a standard 250 or a 450.
Thank you very much

sawfun

sawfun

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice, it's in good shape inside so that'll really help a sale. It seems these saws sell from $75 to $500 depending on timing and who wants it. The higher end prices are usually attained by selling on Ebay. I would guess $200 is pretty fair. For $500 you would need to have it running with a video and probably still sit on it a bit.

Nateb73

Nateb73

ArboristSite Lurker
Nice, it's in good shape inside so that'll really help a sale. It seems these saws sell from $75 to $500 depending on timing and who wants it. The higher end prices are usually attained by selling on Ebay. I would guess $200 is pretty fair. For $500 you would need to have it running with a video and probably still sit on it a bit.
Awesome than you

Nateb73

Nateb73

ArboristSite Lurker
Hey guys I'm back with more questions lol , so first pic the springs are pretty well gone on these teeth? Can I find new ones and also what is this called?
Second two pics , what is this called and can I find a new one , those are only a out 5 16s long. I did get it to run poured a little gas in the carb and turned pic 1 with a drill and she ran for a few seconds wahoo TIA

Attachments