• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Bigfoot

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
I have never lived in America or any country that has "believable" Bigfoot sightings so obviously all I have to go on is the experience of others. That being said it is a topic that has always fascinated me and i have watched a lot of videos talking about it.

You guys spend a lot of time in the woods. Any of you ever seen anything strange?
Im not here to discredit or laugh at you, just genuinely interested.

motorhead99999

motorhead99999

Jeepin tree man
A couple years ago I videod my father in law walking down a head row checking fences. He had black carharts on and is a larger man so the video looked just like Bigfoot. My wife put it on Facebook and a bunch of her family lives around and in Tennessee so locals down there and started messaging my wife wanting to come up and look for him lol. Other than that no bigfoots in my area

Freudianfloyd

Freudianfloyd

Clinically Diagnosed with CAD
My dad doesnt believe in any monsters, ghosts, or anything like that....except for bigfoot.

He used to tell the story from when he was younger on his parents farm. He went outside and found his barn door ripped off and his tractor flipped over, and all his pigs killed.

I think it I was more likely drunk teenagers messing with them, but he swears it was bigfoot.

I live just a few miles from where the farm was, and I have never seen anything like that around here. Although I have heard noises that make the hair on your neck stand up while out at night fishing.

motorhead99999

motorhead99999

Jeepin tree man
My dad doesnt believe in any monsters, ghosts, or anything like that....except for bigfoot.

He used to tell the story from when he was younger on his parents farm. He went outside and found his barn door ripped off and his tractor flipped over, and all his pigs killed.

I think it I was more likely drunk teenagers messing with them, but he swears it was bigfoot.

I live just a few miles from where the farm was, and I have never seen anything like that around here. Although I have heard noises that make the hair on your neck stand up while out at night fishing.
We get the bobcat screams around a lot and no matter how many times you hear it it still makes me jump womdering wtf was that.

nettle

nettle

ArboristSite Member
I have and still spend many hours in the woods. And I have done a lot of reading about Yeti, Bigfoot, or whatever it is called at present. It's right down there with UFO's on things that I never expect to see in my lifetime.

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
I had a black panther (mountain lion) take off from 30 feet out.

I was creeping through the woods with a singleshot .308 that jammed every shot.

They were claimed to not exist and not be in our area according to our department of conservation.

What I saw though had me back in the woods with an ak47 and cxp1 hollow points.

My brother knew I would never lie about such a thing and had always poked fun at people that saw "the black cat."

We walkedevery inch of 1000 acres and finally found its tracks.

It had kittens with it at least two.
We found them in the dry creek bed in wet clay. They were huge and the kitties looked like adult bobcats tracks.

We were discussing the finds and heard a crack and thud 30' above us.

A decent sized cedar dropped a green limb and that was all we ever saw or heard of it.

The MO Dept of Conservation said mountain lions were gone right up until people started putting up trail cams.
Then we got pics of them with deer in a tree etc.

I know what I saw though.
We had a BBC (big black cougar)...

I know a BBC when I see one dammit.
I spent my first 20 years in those same woods.

SuperDuty04

SuperDuty04

ArboristSite Operative
Not sure about black panthers but I have seen a mountain lion (three different times) that was extremely dark brown. My DNR said they didn’t exist even though they asked me if I shot it, would I please allow them to study it’s stomach contents and paws. Later, they caught pics of it on their own game cams and now admit they exist here.

motorhead99999

motorhead99999

Jeepin tree man
DNR said the same in Michigan, until too many trail camera pictures and Cougars where killed in car collisions. Now DNR has agreed they are in the UP and Northern lower.
We have them in ny also even though dec says there not here. A friend of mine shot one told no one about it and they came to his house looking for it. Rumor has it there was a chip in it

blades

blades

Addicted to ArboristSite
There was one that they tracked from Canada down into Kalifornia back up though Idaho across the plains back up to Canada dipped into Mich. they lost it for a bit then it popped up around the NY state area. all that traveling in about 3 years time ifrc.
WI DNR swore for years there were no big cats in WI ( used to same the same for Wolves) always just sombody's overgrown kitty/dog was the official line-- ya well I spent the better part of 2 weeks in the 80's tracking one in Waukesha county. About 15 years ago they started showing up kinda regular in various areas via Game Cams. Generally they stay away from populated areas but that is changing. Last year in Jan /Feb various residents for Brookfiled WI got a bit of a scare when one was cruising there neighborhood peeking in windows. That made the local news complete with videos. It was a nice looking puma. No they never caught it. Chased it around some though. Been a few Black bears that made into the city area as well- always makes for interesting news. last one I remember was just a couple years ago- showed up in the train switching yard on the Northside of Milwauke (Butler to be more specific). Not sure who is hunting who anymore...........

SuperDuty04

SuperDuty04

ArboristSite Operative
But to answer the OP’s question... I’ve never seen a BF but I think it’s possible they could exist.
Aliens, absolutely without a doubt they exist and I believe they have been here and perhaps are here continuously. We’d be a fool to think we’re the only intelligent life amongst the bazillion galaxies. And, there has got to be life out there that are billions of years old with technology that far exceeds what our minds could possibly fathom.

motorhead99999

motorhead99999

Jeepin tree man
But to answer the OP’s question... I’ve never seen a BF but I think it’s possible they could exist.
Aliens, absolutely without a doubt they exist and I believe they have been here and perhaps are here continuously. We’d be a fool to think we’re the only intelligent life amongst the bazillion galaxies. And, there has got to be life out there that are billions of years old with technology that far exceeds what our minds could possibly fathom.
You mean like men in black?

Stonesforbrains

Stonesforbrains

ArboristSite Operative
My 70 year old mother has a theory, she says the Bigfoot... Bigfeet... are the aliens and any time some person in the woods gets close to discovering the creature they jump into the spaceship and fly away. She watched to many episodes of ancient aliens and Bigfoot hunter shows back to back. I laughed when she told me her theory but to be honest it’s as credible as any one else’s!