• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Bigfoot

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
There here in the states and moving from south to north at a fast rate, hog/pork the other white meat. Someone let imported Russian wild boars get loose there multiplying faster than rabbits ruining millions of dollars in farm crops.

My wife was stalked while walking the dog already by a coyote in a rural area. When the boars finally arrive all he’ll is gonna break loose. Everyone will be building smoke houses and having bbq’s.?

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wild pigs are smart, tough adaptive, can live in extreme drought, will dig for root yams/vegetables, breed quick & survive in pretty much all conditions from swamp lands to severe drought thriving all the time. This is exactly what you don't want in an invasive pest. They ruin fences, eat almost anything including food that sustains native animals. Unwanted pigs are a huge cost to agriculture, once you got em they are VERY hard to remove.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
In Ireland there has been talk amongst so called environmentalists to re introduce wolves after them having been extinct for 250 years.
Their reasoning is to help control the booming deer population, which is a real problem in some parts of the country.
But think about it: You are a wolf, what are you going to do? Hunt deer that can run off into the woods or sheep that have nowhere to run?
If I see a wolf on my land I will shoot the c*nt no questions asked.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...olves-to-be-reintroduced-to-ireland-1.4036692

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
In Ireland there has been talk amongst so called environmentalists to re introduce wolves after them having been extinct for 250 years.
Their reasoning is to help control the booming deer population, which is a real problem in some parts of the country.
But think about it: You are a wolf, what are you going to do? Hunt deer that can run off into the woods or sheep that have nowhere to run?
If I see a wolf on my land I will shoot the c*nt no questions asked.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...olves-to-be-reintroduced-to-ireland-1.4036692
Why because you cant shoot the Greenies?;)

lone wolf
CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
Smart dogs that like to work lots them Kelpies. Farmers use them here a lot, a good one can easily do the work of 3-4 men on bikes. When I worked on a big cattle station the working dogs got a 1cup measure measly scoop of dry food each night for dinner. For that they would run ALL day mustering cattle/sheep. I'd shoot Roo's at night & give the dogs a leg each or a tail maybe once a week/fortnight which was a serious chunk of red meat. Every time I did, the chief jackeroo would know as the dogs wouldn't perform like usual the next day. He liked me feeding them meat but preferably not the night before a 10+hr workday :(. I just couldn't believe how many miles these dogs could cover in a day in 35-45° heat off the back of a tiny little cup of dry food. But it was important to feed them strictly, never would they go inside a home, either working/sleeping and each had a tree they were chained up to with a long rope. They loved working cattle & sheep, it was like they did it from instinct.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Mine sleeps indoors lol. He lies on the couch and watches south park with me.
But when he is outside he works his ass off, which is funny because I dont have any work for him. He just carries around sticks and bits of whatever he finds lying on the ground.
Today I walked 10 km across fields and through woods with him in 4 hours.
Great dog.