• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Bigfoot

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
There’s **** in the forests that comes alive at night that we just don’t understand. My camper was so hot with the woodstove I kept the windows open at night to cool off in the colder nights. Being a light sleeper I heard every little noise. I had more activity during the months of September, October, november at night then the rest of the months.

Funny, Ever see the the movie Porkys when the kid is running naked past the cops patrol car? I think of my son and his buddy’s at my camp after hearing the loud screams running like hell out of there it’s a matter of time. I can’t wait for them to hear these screams.

My neighbors on the other side of the valley would stop for coffee before heading home after a evening hunt. The three of them made fun of us carrying side arms while bear hunting. One night they showed up all upset and rattled. They heard the screamer while heading out of there stands. The next night they all had handguns too. We laughed.

It’s a raise the hair on the back of your neck type scream. Like nothing you never heard before, like someone being skinned alive.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
I’m a good tracker and track deer in mostly any conditions. But my soil in some areas is hard pack. I keep searching for bigfoot tracks but nothing yet. I’m thinking maybe getting off the loggin roads and trails to go cross country through the woods. The kids will have to take up we’re i left off. I’m sure there is a hidden valley there.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Clandestine Saw Operations
I moved to Washington State in 1989. One of the first things my stepdad introduced me to was the Bigfoot legend. We would drive the logging roads and he would tell stores about Bigfoot and Big Mama. See Big Mama was Bigfoots old lady, and she liked to lay road apples, anytime we would see scat or horse dung in the road he would say “Big Mama is close there’s some road apples”. Of course as an 11 year old kid I believed him and would be on the lookout hoping to catch a glimpse, but I never seen any Bigfoot or Big Mama.

In fact over the past 30 years I’ve been pretty deep into the backwoods, a lot deeper than dude in the vid with his tennis shoes, there’s no old logging roads or slash piles deep in the wilderness, hell there’s places in this state humans have probably never stepped foot in.

In all that time I haven’t seen hide or hair of Bigfoot, that’s not to say I haven’t seen or heard things that were difficult to explain like stands of saplings snapped off at head height and the branches picked clean, or the sound of rocks thrown in the water in the middle of the night near camp. And I’m not the only one who’s experienced this, close friend of mine is Yakama Native and has spent his entire life backpacking and horseback riding deep on the reservation near Mt Adams and he swears up and down that something is out there, that there’s still Stick Indians haunting the Rez. In fact if you internet search Stick Indian there’s a ton of Native lore about them that actually forms the basis of the Bigfoot legend here in the Pacific Northwest.
While I don’t believe in the Bigfoot as described in pop culture, I do believe there’s a good chance an animal is out there we haven’t discovered yet, like I said there’s places humans have probably never stepped foot in.

full chizel

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I moved to Washington State in 1989. One of the first things my stepdad introduced me to was the Bigfoot legend. We would drive the logging roads and he would tell stores about Bigfoot and Big Mama. See Big Mama was Bigfoots old lady, and she liked to lay road apples, anytime we would see scat or horse dung in the road he would say “Big Mama is close there’s some road apples”. Of course as an 11 year old kid I believed him and would be on the lookout hoping to catch a glimpse, but I never seen any Bigfoot or Big Mama.

In fact over the past 30 years I’ve been pretty deep into the backwoods, a lot deeper than dude in the vid with his tennis shoes, there’s no old logging roads or slash piles deep in the wilderness, hell there’s places in this state humans have probably never stepped foot in.

In all that time I haven’t seen hide or hair of Bigfoot, that’s not to say I haven’t seen or heard things that were difficult to explain like stands of saplings snapped off at head height and the branches picked clean, or the sound of rocks thrown in the water in the middle of the night near camp. And I’m not the only one who’s experienced this, close friend of mine is Yakama Native and has spent his entire life backpacking and horseback riding deep on the reservation near Mt Adams and he swears up and down that something is out there, that there’s still Stick Indians haunting the Rez. In fact if you internet search Stick Indian there’s a ton of Native lore about them that actually forms the basis of the Bigfoot legend here in the Pacific Northwest.
While I don’t believe in the Bigfoot as described in pop culture, I do believe there’s a good chance an animal is out there we haven’t discovered yet, like I said there’s places humans have probably never stepped foot in.
That is because Bigfoot is the champion at social distancing