• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Bigfoot

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Was out off roading/camping in BFE about 50 miles from Fairbanks.

We were near a small pond and I happen to look across and see an old dude with nothing but a banana hammock on.
Skin looked like leather from the sun, hair and beard not trimmed in forever. Had a belt of some sort with canteen, machete etc.
We wave and he sort of waves back then goes back in the woods.
Few mins later he comes back out with an old lady about his age. Nude, pancake boobs down to belly button.

No idea if they had a homestead out that way or what. Looked like they'd be living like that for some time.

Did have me spooked a bit and thinking he might come back at night and slit our throats or something.

Never saw him again.

Another odd woods thing..

Was traveling from Maine to Alaska in 2002. Was young - moving to my first base.

I was calling my folks each evening to let them know how the trip was going. This was more or less pre-cell phone days so I'd call from a hotel, gas station, etc using a calling card.

Was getting late, was getting dark and starting to snow. I was still a ways to any town, basically in one of those areas that are "no man's land"

I pull off at a small pull out to use the bathroom. Wasn't much more than a widened shoulder, not a rest stop or anything like that.

Walk in the woods 50ft or so feet, do my thing, and happen to notice something out of place a bit away.
Walk over and it's a payphone mounted to a post in the middle of the woods.
Very out of place. No signs anywhere, no path, just in the woods.

I lift the receiver figuring it had long since been disconnected, but there's a dial tone.

Made my call!

Was really strange!

NIP Group
TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
We were near a small pond and I happen to look across and see an old dude with nothing but a banana hammock on.
Skin looked like leather from the sun, hair and beard not trimmed in forever. Had a belt of some sort with canteen, machete etc.
We wave and he sort of waves back then goes back in the woods.
Few mins later he comes back out with an old lady about his age. Nude, pancake boobs down to belly button.
Someone told me once they were walking through the woods near Konstanz in Germany and bumped into this fireman sitting on a log jerking his meat. In full firefighting gear too.

Woodslasher

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
My take on all this aforementioned stuff is UFO’s are mostly if not entirely gov’t craft (US or foreign) and gov’t employee “alien sightings” are probably B.S. designed to make us skeptical of whether or not the pictured/described crafts are actually as they appear or if they are just a blurry picture of a normal aircraft. Bigfoot is probably bears/other critters most of the time and with how advanced our cameras are we should be able to get way better pictures of it than we do, but there are strange things people’ve seen that I can’t account for. In reference to blurry pictures, I heard someone ask a pretty interesting question, which was, “If we have satellites that can take a clear picture of a car’s license plate from space, why we can’t get a clear picture of a UFO/Bigfoot?”. But I also think back when the Indians weren’t contacted by us yet they could summon up demons or ghosts/spirits to guard things, attack other tribes, or keep out invaders which might be things like the Chupacabra, etc. Remember, there was a time when damning or putting a curse on someone was a serious thing, and there had to be a reason why. Civilization leads to things being less believable and some things being forgotten or ignored but I believe out there where man hasn’t civilized there are old things or beings we either can’t or don’t want to comprehend still exist. I also believe the reason strange creatures aren’t seen in cities is because when you have multiple people together you aren’t nearly as jumpy and are less likely to be afraid of stuff and most of the creatures lone people see feed off of or enjoy fear and in cities they’d just be hunted or ignored. My final thought is a quote from CDB’s “The Legend of Woolley Swamp”, “And I couldn't conceive it, I never would listen to nobody else. And I couldn't believe it, I just had to find out for myself. There's some things in this world you just can't explain.” Laugh at me, mock me, or just plain think I’m nuts but that is my take on all the previously discussed things, take it or leave it. Hitting post reply will probably be the hardest thing I’ll do for awhile, but I have faith that you guys are at least somewhat open minded. Or I’ll be trolled mercilessly until I end up leaving this site.

CR888

CR888

Addicted to ArboristSite
My take on all this aforementioned stuff is UFO’s are mostly if not entirely gov’t craft (US or foreign) and gov’t employee “alien sightings” are probably B.S. designed to make us skeptical of whether or not the pictured/described crafts are actually as they appear or if they are just a blurry picture of a normal aircraft. Bigfoot is probably bears/other critters most of the time and with how advanced our cameras are we should be able to get way better pictures of it than we do, but there are strange things people’ve seen that I can’t account for. In reference to blurry pictures, I heard someone ask a pretty interesting question, which was, “If we have satellites that can take a clear picture of a car’s license plate from space, why we can’t get a clear picture of a UFO/Bigfoot?”. But I also think back when the Indians weren’t contacted by us yet they could summon up demons or ghosts/spirits to guard things, attack other tribes, or keep out invaders which might be things like the Chupacabra, etc. Remember, there was a time when damning or putting a curse on someone was a serious thing, and there had to be a reason why. Civilization leads to things being less believable and some things being forgotten or ignored but I believe out there where man hasn’t civilized there are old things or beings we either can’t or don’t want to comprehend still exist. I also believe the reason strange creatures aren’t seen in cities is because when you have multiple people together you aren’t nearly as jumpy and are less likely to be afraid of stuff and most of the creatures lone people see feed off of or enjoy fear and in cities they’d just be hunted or ignored. My final thought is a quote from CDB’s “The Legend of Woolley Swamp”, “And I couldn't conceive it, I never would listen to nobody else. And I couldn't believe it, I just had to find out for myself. There's some things in this world you just can't explain.” Laugh at me, mock me, or just plain think I’m nuts but that is my take on all the previously discussed things, take it or leave it. Hitting post reply will probably be the hardest thing I’ll do for awhile, but I have faith that you guys are at least somewhat open minded. Or I’ll be trolled mercilessly until I end up leaving this site.
Shouldn't have to fear sharing you beliefs, thoughts & opinions. A lot of creepy unexplainable stuff has been caught on camera/security cameras. Nobody on either side knows for 'absolute sure' what does and doesn't exist.