Bill's Saw Shop MIA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReggieT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anybody know what has happened to Bills Saw Shop that carried Stihl & Husky specs?
Tried the last 2 nights to pull it up...all to no avail.

Keep getting this: This webpage is not available DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Thanks
Reggie

Noticed that too! No idea, but I hope it isn't gone for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also was wondering why I couldn't pull it up... glad to see a lot of others using it as well!

I think that site cache should have a sticky post here on AS, it probably gets pulled up daily by the members here to figure out what saw everyone is talking about.

I think that site cache should have a sticky post here on AS, it probably gets pulled up daily by the members here to figure out what saw everyone is talking about.

Not a bad idea at all, save me from pawing around in my favorites. Must have it bookmarked at least 5 times over the years.

The cache link can change, we should make a text list or PDF/jpg and sticky that... want me to?

As long as they don't have any issues with recreating the content.

Could use a few more data points added in...

The cache link can change, we should make a text list or PDF/jpg and sticky that... want me to?

As long as they don't have any issues with recreating the content.

Could use a few more data points added in...

Great idea, text might be hard to do on the forum since it has a lot of columns in a matrix format. Maybe a screen shot image, excel spreadsheet or PDF, and at the bottom of the image/PDF a link to the web site at Bill's saw shop with the date of the created image in case Bill's adds some data in a few years. If you add your own data points that would be cool too.

Thanks Blue! Would you happen to have the Husky spec sheet archived
as well? This site should have both brands linked to those pages somehow
as it was a wonderful resource to have handy.

this is better then bills shop lol

Attachments

• Husqvarna Chain Saw Spec Sheets.pdf
    174.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Husqvarna chainsaw master carb adjustment.pdf
    79 KB · Views: 45
  • technical data 1998.pdf
    186.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2015 service and setting data.PDF
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
Back