Biomass Direct Outdoor Wood Furnace Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are you trying to say? You could have signed the bottom with your name, Larry? I watched a bunch of your videos and the stove looks good. I understand the economy went for a crap but people lost down payments, that money wasn't Timber ridge Inc's. Has nothing to do with me but you might want to clear the air abit around here. I'm sure there are a few questions the fellas here would like answered.
1. Were you a "partner" with Timber Ridge Inc or just a shareholder? If a shareholder who many were there? 2?
2. Where is the owner of Timber Ridge Inc now? Employed by you?
3. Who builds your stoves now?
4. What quarantee do you offer that a customer will get their stove? Do you still require a down payment or is it cash on delivery?
5. Not a question but I suggest you ask the guys here with problems to email you directly. I know it's not your problem now but maybe you could offer some advice to them on how to repair their units seeing as you spent years around the equipment. You might even get some business repairing them.

Good luck getting your business back, with the power of the internet it's going to be a tough haul.

Larry Boyd you are a LYING FREAKIN CROOK. You picked the wrong web site to try that crap response because you screwed to many people on here!!:angry::angry:

The more I think about it how stupid are you Mr Boyd? Almost everybody on this thread has been SCREWED by you funny how you had this same exact response on other forums dealing with your crooked businesses I can not wait for some of these other quys to get wind of your response. They will RIP YOU A NEW ONE. :msp_smile:

I know if I was screwed like that from him. He would get a nice visit from me. We could talk over tea.

Losing a little business??

I love it, just the fact that you posted here means I have cost you business the past couple weeks. Sometimes life just doesn't get any better. Tell me did you read the comment on the blog which is directly from one of your former employees? How would you dispute that? Did you notice that if you search Biomass Direct I made the first page, same for Timber Ridge. Please be assured I'll be following your criminal carreer for the rest of your life and I will adjust the blog to include whatever business name you operate under. Just in case you missed the link, LMAO.... here it is. Biomass Direct, Fisher Stoves Buyer BEWARE
Have a great life Larry and thanks for making my week just a little more enjoyable.

2012 OFFICIAL STATEMENT - BIOMASS DIRECT, LLC

Larry Boyd, the owner Biomass Direct, LLC (manufacturer of Fisher Stoves™), worked for Timber Ridge, Inc. as a salesman, designer, driver and video personality. He did not have decision-making power within the company. The president of Timber Ridge, Inc. made the decision to close its doors for good due to the constant downturn of the economy.

Biomass Direct, LLC was founded after Timber Ridge, Inc. was closed, and has no affiliation with the aforementioned company.

Please see our About page for more details.

Thank you,

Biomass Direct, LLC

This thread has made me smile constantly since last night. I would guess we are hurting LARRY"S ability to swindle new Customers!:blob2:

Biomass Direct made the exact same post (#20) over on **********

jeff224, if you haven't already, maybe drop a note to the hearth guys 'bout your blog.

Edit: forgot, the thread was in the "boiler room"

Last edited:
Document showing Larry Boyd's 49% ownership in Timber Ridge Inc.

Larry Boyd's "2012 Official Statement - Biomass Direct, LLC" has a few flaws. According to the Voluntary Petition filed by Timber Ridge, Inc. in the United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Tennessee in April, 2007 under Section 21 "Current Partners, Officers, Directors and Shareholders", Mr. Boyd is listed as Secretary of the Corporation owning 49% of the stock in the corporation. Did Larry make false claims on this federal document or false claims in the official statement he made above? The link to view the document and verify this information is http://bankrupt.com/misc/tneb07-51472.pdf

Larry Boyd 49% Owner of Free Heat machine (Timber Ridge Inc.) Document

2012 OFFICIAL STATEMENT - BIOMASS DIRECT, LLC

Larry Boyd, the owner Biomass Direct, LLC (manufacturer of Fisher Stoves™), worked for Timber Ridge, Inc. as a salesman, designer, driver and video personality. He did not have decision-making power within the company. The president of Timber Ridge, Inc. made the decision to close its doors for good due to the constant downturn of the economy.

Biomass Direct, LLC was founded after Timber Ridge, Inc. was closed, and has no affiliation with the aforementioned company.

Please see our About page for more details.

Thank you,

Biomass Direct, LLC

In response to the Biomass Direct 2012 Official Statement: Timber Ridge, Inc.'s Voluntary Petition in the United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Tennessee filed in April 2007 under Section 21 "Current Partners, Officers, Directors and Shareholders" Mr. Boyd is listed as Secretary of the Corporation owning 49% of the stock in the corporation. Did Mr. Boyd make false claims on this federal document or false claims in the official statement listed above? The link to view the document and verify this information is: http://bankrupt.com/misc/tneb07-51472.pdf

wisrim you are THE MAN!!!!! for digging that info up on OLE LARRY!

I finished reading the 2007 Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by Timber Ridge confirming Larry Boyd was Secretary of Timber Ridge and a 49% shareholder, not some lowly employee with no decision making powers,as he claims. Section 23 states he also took close to $90,000 for he and his wife for distribution as withdrawals from partnership of the corporation 2006-2007. I checked with the State of Tennessee--Larry Boyd was listed on the annual reporting as an officer Timber Ridge up till they closed the doors late 2010. Calling the Biomass Direct 2012 Official Statement false is an understatement! I am not holding my breath waiting for a corrected Biomass Direct 2012 Official Statement from Larry Boyd saying he forgot he was a corporate officer of Timber Ridge and owned 49% of the company---there are customers still waiting for their deposit money on Free heat Machines they never were delivered in addition to all those with warranty claims that were never taken care of.

It would appear that ole Larry has selective memory. I have to check but I think we bought ours in May of 2008 so the crooks were already in bankrupty proceedings.

Larry Boyd at Manufacturing Plant--Location?

wisrim you are THE MAN!!!!! for digging that info up on OLE LARRY!

emmeg---New info I just found out---The manufacturing plant section in the video link below:

Biomass Direct Outdoor Wood Furnace: Exterior & Construction Video

is where Larry has the Biomass Direct/Fisher Stoves and later models of Free Heat Machine made---have narrowed it down to the Roanoke VA area. Wonder if they know about the bad pr on the web. I hope to have the name of the company soon. If anyone out there knows the name please post.

Latest posts

Back