Birthday Boy...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, say Happy Birthday to Walt and miss mine.:p One week ago. Actually only one got it. I am sure you guys didn't notice cause its a national holiday that day (my birthday) and you were celebrating and just couldn't get to the computer that day. Perfectly legit reason. :D
I wrote Walt today and noticed he hasn't posted lately. He and Otto still have their panties in a bundle? At any rate Happy Birthday Walt!!!!

Hit here, I thought of Walt today when I saw a fly fishing shop and some Llamas, which reminds me that I miss John Fisher from KY. more, but he thinks we are just a bunch of egotestical aresoles.
Anyway, if the shoe fits than wear it.
John

Well Fish is right we are egotistical. I think that is part of the fun when somebody knows he is right and you know he is wrong. Isn't that the point? You can't have thin skin when posting here and if you are, why? I get teased constantly out here, but everyone knows that I will give it back 110%. I do miss many that have came and gone, but if they can't take the heat then their fun is gone. I try to read just about everything, and they only thing that doesn't belong here is unauthorized advertising and attacking other members. Or if you are calling other members out you better be able to back yourself up. Fish, I would thing is just really busy at the shop as they gear up for the season. Walt, is gearing up for fishing...for Llamas and Otto...couldn't tell you. At any rate. If they are gone for good, let this be a lesson to you all. LOOSEN UP! and have fun. It's not worth the frusteration. This is a perfect way to relax at the end of the day and speak your mind. Take care men, and you too Gypo.

BTW I found this pic of Walt... He isnt fishing, he has taken up golfing.

Golfing2.gif

Back