Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have NO CLUE buster ... before you point out the splinter in my eye perhaps you should look at the log in yours ! In regards to leaving Brads thread hey no problem-o ... nothin goin here ... But before I leave I issue challenge to Snailerizer - head cut with 462c as soon as mine is ready ... Then we shall see huh ? Or maybe not as both parties must be willing ... I look forward with great anticipation to running the saws : same bar chain in same wood ... I’ll even let him cut first - he will need the advantage of sharper chain !!! $250 each ... $$$ donated to mutually agreed upon charity ... after all we should help those less fortunate

Yah , where is the rest of the thread ?... we’ve seen some pics and the op cutting balsa - wood ... it was stated another Saw was to be obtained and on this Saw the op wood not “gut” the stratos ... So I ask “where’s the beef ?” Or has the op gone back into “retirement” lmfao !

Blizzard warning here in WNY... -24 wind chill and the Cat STIHL delivers ! 462c stock baseline hot-woods 362cm ..... The 362c is a fuzz behind the 462c stock but most likely right there with a stock 461 ....362cc 59cc 4.69hp stock - hot woods considerably more vs 462c 72.2cc 6.0 hp stocker ..... IF I can get the same gains on the 462c that have been proven on the 362c then it’s all-over for these loud-mouths

Blizzard warning here in WNY... -24 wind chill and the Cat STIHL delivers ! 462c stock baseline hot-woods 362cm ..... The 362c is a fuzz behind the 462c stock but most likely right there with a stock 461 ....362cc 59cc 4.69hp stock - hot woods considerably more vs 462c 72.2cc 6.0 hp stocker ..... IF I can get the same gains on the 462c that have been proven on the 362c then it’s all-over for these loud-mouths

That’s less than 27% ..........you were supposed to get that with a muffler mod

Better call lay-ree. You're almost outta test logs numnuts

Ya said it takes 10 min to tear that saw down, stock test was done an hour ago.........where’s da beef? Let’s see sum slug n jug pics! Timing wheel, grinder, you know sum real beef! Not these tofu hamburgs u been feeding us

Ya said it takes 10 min to tear that saw down, stock test was done an hour ago.........where’s da beef? Let’s see sum slug n jug pics! Timing wheel, grinder, you know sum real beef!

Have to wait until after visit from parole officer. It is Wednesday right?

I wonder if the reason for the untied boots is the ol' ankle bracelet? Hmmmm.

Numnuts saw works ltd. Now that's a helluva catchy name lol

Yeppers ... might be the “WNY hardwood” but that saws flinging more dust than pigpen from peanuts !

Have to wait until after visit from parole officer. It is Wednesday right?

I wonder if the reason for the untied boots is the ol' ankle bracelet? Hmmmm.

Numnuts saw works ltd. Now that's a helluva catchy name lol

Wait.....is that why people wear boots with the laces undone....? I am always learning something new around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back