ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Black History Month

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
lol, thats a question and a half.
We have always had problems with foreigners, for centuries it was the English.
Nowadays we get on fine with them. There is still a bit of resentment in the north but it is not violent anymore except for a small incident every couple of years, and even then its usually nothing to do with civilians.

Travelers (Irish gypsies) have become a problem over the last few decades. Their way of life is just not feasible anymore with how corporatized and bureaucratic the world has become. So they resort to small time crime to make a living a lot of the time, sometimes more serious crime. Which has led to people distrusting and disliking them. Some people blame all this on racism, but they forget the travelers got on much better with the rest of us before the country modernized and left the travelers in the 1950's.

As to recent immigrants, well according to the MSM and the establishment politicians all is well and good and there is nothing to worry about. First hand accounts including video evidence available on the internet for all to see would say otherwise.

The government has been very clever about immigration by sending people more likely to be dysfunctional to poorer, less populous places in the middle of nowhere that were hit hard by emigration over the last 50 years. For instance, there is a town near me called Ballaghadareen which had a popultion of 1800 in 2016. Then the towns only hotel was bought by a very dubious NGO and turned into a direct provision centre, basically a minimum effort refugee camp. This place now houses 250 "refugees". I use inverted commas because very few of the supposed refugees coming into the country are actually refugees. The powers that be simply call them refugees so that people will think we are helping innocent women and children fleeing warzones, which is not the case most of the time. Look it up.

This is not the only direct provision centre in the remote west of Ireland. This happens all over the place. Luckily when people hear that a new centre is going to open then there are protests. Not people protesting that we shouldn't help refugees, but that a town of 200, 500, 1000, 2000 people should not be expected to accommodate such a high number of people who are not really refugees.

The trouble is the direct provision centres are often privately owned. Usually converted hotels. This means no one can really stop it due to property rights and the fact that the government is fully on board. In some cases this has led to these centres being fire bombed before the refugees arrived.

Economic migrants who arrive in dublin have actually become the majority population in many suburbs and towns.

This has all happened over a very short period of time with very little MSM coverge. And when they do over it is always about how inhumane the direct provision centres are (which is true in fairness), how successful immigrants are or how racist the Irish people are which is a blatant lie, just watch interviews of random Irish people on the street talk about immigration. If any of them are negative towards it it is not because of racism or xenophobia.

The main problem is our traditional nationalist party; Sinn Féin are only nationalist in so far as Northern Ireland is concerned. They dont even acknowledge that being Irish is an actual thing. To them Ireland is just a patch of land in the middle of the Atlantic and it doesnt matter who lives there so long as it is not the British because being Irish is just a social construct and not related to blood, ethnicity or a certain way of life. Anyone can be Irish because anyone can get Irish citizenship and possession is 9/10 of the law anyways. To them the Irish people are just numbers on a page and everyone else are just other numbers that they an add to what they already have...except for the British who are the big bad wolf and must be kept out. Look up Sinn Féin's rebirth of the 1970's, the party has become very different to the Sinn Féin that fought the British in 1920.

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
I actually did hear about that guy.
But yes, when a minority commits a crime it gets the minimal amount of coverage, especially if it is racially affiliated.
Just look at the situation in the UK with muslim grooming gangs targeting mostly white underage girls. They dont even call them rape gangs but grooming gangs.
Which guy Manson?

windthrown

windthrown

361 Junkie
I don’t know why we get subjected to this every year for a month. Talk about “sugar-coating” a subject. Looking forward to March!
Its another excuse to play the 'we are victims' role. I do not support slavery, and the first Republican president was the one that freed the slaves, and I lived in the Jim Crow south when I was a kid and I did not understand it at all. But... as I see it, if it were not for the slave runners and slave owners the blacks would never have come here and their later generations would never live in the US at a much higher standard of living than they would ever have in Africa. And remember, many slaves had black owners, and many blacks are the descendants of slave owners (black and white). And the slave gatherers, runners and sellers in Africa were virtually all blacks themselves. Yet the blacks want reparations? From whom? Many (actually most) of my white ancestors came here as indentured servants, and they were virtual slaves. So why is there no 'White History Month?" And where are my reparations for my indentured white ancestors?

Funny too, they (the blacks) demand to be equals, yet they insist on separating themselves from the rest of society. They want it both ways. Apparently "black lives matter" means "only" black lives matter. I do not see any, "all lives matter" signs. Talk about racists. But oh no, they are the VICTIMS! We are the racists.