• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to Sell Blaze King KE1107 -No longer available

CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
Brand new, still in the crate. It does not have the blowers, but they can be added. There is one small scratch I did while taking the plastic off so it didn’t beat the paint on the drive home and there are 2 spots on the tabs where the blowers mount that have paint missing. Very small areas though. It has all the accessories and manual that comes with a new stove. Door is black I believe, I haven’t opened the box.

I was intending to install this, but the Princess is keeping the house warm just fine.

Asking $3500. Located in Grand Ledge MI.

NIP Group
Lionsfan

Lionsfan

ArboristSite Operative
Do you have anything exactly like it but a tenth in every way? Looking to heat about 350 sq ft but removable in the spring.

GLWS sir.
Take a look at Nu-way stoves. They build small wood stoves for fish coops and deer blinds. Best of all, they're built right here in the mother-land, Onaway if memory serves me right.

bkvp

ArboristSite Member
Just a note to clarify. Your post states KE40. The actual model is KE1107. The KE40 has 3 options for the base and does not ship with base installed. Also, although hard to read, it appears the label on the crate verifies it is a model KE1107.

Great stove! Great Price! Good Luck....Stay well!

CaseyForrest

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
Thanks for the clarification.

What are the specifics for the model number I have? Is the only difference the base?

bkvp

ArboristSite Member
The KE1107 is a great stove. Both the new KE40 and KE1107 are nearly identical. The KE40 is just the newest version of the King model, which we have made since 1977!! At $3000.00 someone is going to get a great bargain!