• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Blaze King KE1107 -No longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Brand new, still in the crate. It does not have the blowers, but they can be added. There is one small scratch I did while taking the plastic off so it didn’t beat the paint on the drive home and there are 2 spots on the tabs where the blowers mount that have paint missing. Very small areas though. It has all the accessories and manual that comes with a new stove. Door is black I believe, I haven’t opened the box.

I was intending to install this, but the Princess is keeping the house warm just fine.

Asking $3500. Located in Grand Ledge MI.

f8fda838fc5e30912a6d2e374899f6bb.jpg

Do you have anything exactly like it but a tenth in every way? Looking to heat about 350 sq ft but removable in the spring.

GLWS sir.

Do you have anything exactly like it but a tenth in every way? Looking to heat about 350 sq ft but removable in the spring.

GLWS sir.
Take a look at Nu-way stoves. They build small wood stoves for fish coops and deer blinds. Best of all, they're built right here in the mother-land, Onaway if memory serves me right.

Just a note to clarify. Your post states KE40. The actual model is KE1107. The KE40 has 3 options for the base and does not ship with base installed. Also, although hard to read, it appears the label on the crate verifies it is a model KE1107.

Great stove! Great Price! Good Luck....Stay well!

The KE1107 is a great stove. Both the new KE40 and KE1107 are nearly identical. The KE40 is just the newest version of the King model, which we have made since 1977!! At $3000.00 someone is going to get a great bargain!

Latest posts

Back