• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Blue Homelite XL-921

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
I really would like to add a blue Super XL 921 to my collection to compliment my red 925. Not sure how much I would be willing to spend, just kinda want to see what's out there.

If you find one let me know I'd like to see one I've got 2 red homelites ok m not sure what they are

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you find one let me know I'd like to see one I've got 2 red homelites ok m not sure what they are

Will do, if you send me pics I might can give you a ballpark guess of what series they are

That's where I got the idea from, I was just seeing if there were any out there in a little better shape.

They're xls J just don't know what I'll go take some pics of them and I seen the one on ebay I wish i had money to play with

Back