Bluemax chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks right i found one on ebay for 12.50 free shipping but it had to come from China itself.

Why buy a new one, just break out the cat from the stock muffler and drill a second port or make gills on the side.

The dual port muffler has a flat area on the front for both ports.
The single port muffler doesn't. It makes more sense to use the dual port instead of modding the original muffler.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Another issue is its crimped together so itd take some work to get it apart. So.it may be more cost effective to just buy the dual port. Your time is worth something

20161127_142028.jpg well theres a little bit of work it did today id like to tell you how its a POS and took like 40 pulls to make run and died all the time...........but it starts in thee pulls cold 1 pull hot and ran like a champ im super happy course im not going to go into.the logging buisness but i think its gonna pay for itself and then some. Its a good feeling when you can buy something cheap and it works great, you expect a 1000$ saw to be awesome but its exceptionally nice when it was dirt cheap but works

What chain setup on there
Liking the color, looks real nice and it performed well makes it even better.

Here is a link to a pic of the saw with the stock muffler.
You could add a second port but they wouldn't match.

https://goo.gl/images/dG45SI

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

A lot of the new saws of this type are coming with this style muffler now.
1834613806001_4305622438001_4305614589001-vs.jpg

I think i would really like a red max which is what the blue max are cloning i believe the only gripe i have so far is the chainbrake seems overly sensitive like eaay to trip, since i tend not to use it its a non issue

The redmax g455avs looks identical other than being red. Almost picked on up off eBay last week.

The G5000 is the same basic design. I believe that with the 50cc saws the G5000 had closed ports while the clones are open port.

I guess i dont know what that means
Closed port cylinders have transfer runners that are cast with a separator between the cylinder wall and the runner, while open port transfers are simpler castings with just a channel in the side of the cylinder wall. The separate transfer tunnel of a closed port cylinder gives better performance.

Most of mine are open port.

Does anyone else see the reposting of previous replies in threads, that are automatically duplicating? I use tapatalk so dont know if this is a website (as) issue or a tapatalk issue?

Latest posts

Back