Bone yard saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Dunlap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've got crates of old saws and saw parts. There are a few saws on the shelf that run but don't have chain brakes so I don't care to run them.

What should I do with this stuff? I know EBAY is a possibility. Anything else?

Tom

Do you have a Homelite C series, XP series, or 2100? I don't care if it's blown--I need all the body castings.

id say give ebay a trial run an see if u make enough to pay u for your trouble. sometimes these guys get in bidding wars over
something u didnt think was worth anything and u get a
nice suprise.mo money

I would post what you have and see if you get any interest.
Do you have any McCulloch Mac 140? I need one a main housing and the complete chain brake, handle and side cover.
Let me know
Thanks

Try the auction site here see what happens. I have made out very well on EBay.

What should I do with this stuff?

Tom, I hope I can help you out here. Send it all to me. E-mail me off line for my address:D

i have a c5 or c6 in good shape i wood sell, 2100 in parts box. i think i have a 298 well picked over, would have to check. must have 5 or so 49sp's. 750 homelite great shape but has an air leak.

i need a complete 650 homelite rewind. new or used.

later scott

i have a c5 or c6 in good shape i wood sell, 2100 in parts box. i think i have a 298

Scott, I hope I can help you out here. Send it all to me. E-mail me off line for my address

please send me a copy too,I might be interested in a couple things.

looks like the start of an auction.

i'll look for that 2100, i don't think it ran any more, has alot of time on it , might be in parts. i'll let you know in a couple days.

later scott

Latest posts

Back