BOOM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I've said this before I'll say it again, damn you take out some big trees. We don't have eucs where I live but they look to be a dense heavy wood. And they get huge. Another great job and video. Thank you for sharing Ben.

I'm going to send this video to a co-worker to show him what those little ISC blocks can do.

damn you take out some big trees. We don't have eucs where I live but they look to be a dense heavy wood. And they get huge.
thank you very much treebilly, Acetreemaster and Dave Coleman in Vic take down bigger Eucs than me but I do take care of some large numbers here in Adelaide.
and yes they are some dense heavy timber/foilage thats is for sure.
ISC rated that mini block for 8 tons or so and I intend to hold them to that :D

very nicely done, big gum multi trunks you'd be multi physical and brain tired by end of day up n down and working out how best to save going up n down
it was like a game of chess figuring out the most efficient routes and planning ahead for the crane day so I didn't paint myself into too many corners,
the Powers spur ascender is making a difference on energy saving in a big tree during takedowns.
the real advantage with big trees is the hang space for those tasty bits to rig out with some running time.
cheers Ben.

Latest posts

Back