Bore cut felling?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well #### and fried eggs!, how the hell did I miss this thread, Randy, if ye be wadin nuts deep into some Limber Pine you might be well served by usin my Mall 3

don't need no friggin' pills, some of me thinks it is still 16.

I think 26'd be better to shoot for. I know I was in a bit too much of a hurry to "finish the race" at age 16. "Friggin' pills" has two meanings here my friend!:jester:

Got the 'Chero all put together yet? Last pic I saw, it'd been shot, but none of the trim was back on yet. Didn't have the Magnetic McCoolness reinstalled yet either.

Yup...this is where the good stuff is. Very seldom do we ever get a "which oil should I use" or "which saw should I buy" thread on here.
No nothing like that, but really guy's. Im new here, and this may have been aske'd before, but Im on the market for a new saw, and which one is better the 372, 440, 460, 7900 dolmar. I want to modify it, and hear they can make a 660 look real silly. And please guy's let's be honest, and no fighting.

I cut 3.4 cords of Limber Pine, the trees are 30" tall and average 8" dbh, should I use a six cube saw?
You mean you don't want a ported mini, with such claim's as to make our big saw's look riddiculous, so silly that we ought too, ship them back to there maker? #### That 6 cubes, or stay on the couch LOL!

No nothing like that, but really guy's. Im new here, and this may have been aske'd before, but Im on the market for a new saw, and which one is better the 372, 440, 460, 7900 dolmar. I want to modify it, and hear they can make a 660 look real silly. And please guy's let's be honest, and no fighting.

Wouldn't you rather ask whether you should get a 346XP or an MS261?:popcorn:

Lol, ya it just reeked of, "I did a plunge cut, therefore I am."
it's probably not fair to critique the newbie plungers, but what the hell do they say about us when we're not around? Lol
John

I know this is an old thread but I was reading through it and learned a lot.

On a lighter note, did anyone else notice the squirrel at the end of this video? I had to watch it twice to be certain. For some reason it just struck me as very funny. You just have to wonder what it was thinking with it's tree world crashing down around it -- or was it actually in the tree that fell?

Despite being mostly in the woods, there aren't many tree felling videos with wildlife.

-Eric

Whats up gang? How we doing not that I forgot about you guys. But got a like'y From my Pal funky Forest saw man! Kind of a reminder to say hello!

Back