Bought a 576 AT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started to get back into something that resembles timber after cutting firewood and low grade trees for the last 2 months.View attachment 249081View attachment 249082 I was talking to the Husky Rep at the Woodsman's Field Days at Boonville, NY. Told him about my crank bearing going on the 576a/t, and he said they had some problems with them being misaligned during manufacturing, and they have corrected that. Bought a 562 while I was there and will post some pictures when I take it out of the box.

Started to get back into something that resembles timber after cutting firewood and low grade trees for the last 2 months.View attachment 249081View attachment 249082 I was talking to the Husky Rep at the Woodsman's Field Days at Boonville, NY. Told him about my crank bearing going on the 576a/t, and he said they had some problems with them being misaligned during manufacturing, and they have corrected that. Bought a 562 while I was there and will post some pictures when I take it out of the box.

Do you use that rear mounted loader for an landing work- merchandising, stacking, or is it just coincidence?

Do you use that rear mounted loader for an landing work- merchandising, stacking, or is it just coincidence?

The loaders I had before were all behind the cab . Did you ever do anything and say why didn't I do this twenty years ago? That's how I feel about the rear mount you gain so much reach. Easier to load trailers, gives you more options when your setting the landing up, and gives you better traction when your empty.

Great read. I bought a 576at about 2 months ago but it's only had 1 firewood trip, probably did 5 hours work cutting for me and a mate.

Will do more soon for next winter even though the snakes will be out now the local forestry stumpage permits go cheap over summer so it's worth sweating your arse off.

Latest posts

Back