• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell bought a logger out part 3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronH

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought a large company out here in kentucky. The gentleman was retiring and i bought all of his parts saws and a few of the runners. Pictures are enclosed. I accept paypal friends and family, check or cash if you want to come and pick them up. I would ebay these, but i dont want to hit my yearly limit so early in the year. Multiple references if needed. Most of you have bought saws from me in the past. Shipping is $25 flat east of the Mississippi and $35 west. I will combine shipping on multiple purchases. It will be actual shipping, so i need to be able to get ahold of you to get that paid. With that being said, here we go.

Saw 1. Husky 394xp. Starts on fluid, but wont stay running. $325
Saw 2. Husky 390xp. Cylinder is bad. No other known info. $250
Saw 3. Husky 394xp. Good top end. Needs carbs? (his words) $325
Saw 4. Husky 394xp. Top end looks good. $300
Saw 5. Husky 385xp. Top end looks good. $275 PICTURED
Saw 6. Husky 385xp. Top end still has machine marks. $350 PICTURED

Pricing is somewhat negotiable. I also have 5 totes of parts to put these guys back together. Ill be selling all that once i get rid of the saws. Many more saws to come. This is just what i had a chance to mess with today. If you cant get ahold of me on here, text me at 859.221.7192

20180218_144603.jpg 20180218_144613.jpg 20180218_144633.jpg 20180218_144840.jpg 20180218_144845.jpg 20180218_144850.jpg 20180218_144915.jpg 20180218_144738.jpg 20180218_143334.jpg

Got any complete saws?

Only the 372xp, 272xp, ms460 and solo 680 that are runners. Theres stuff to build all of these back, but i dont have time to go through it. I understand itd bring quite a bit more, but ill probably sell these here or on ebay and then list all the covers and such as i have time.

Only the 372xp, 272xp, ms460 and solo 680 that are runners. Theres stuff to build all of these back, but i dont have time to go through it. I understand itd bring quite a bit more, but ill probably sell these here or on ebay and then list all the covers and such as i have time.
Are those the ones on eBay already.
Most of you have bought saws from me in the past.
That's a bit of a stretch.

Are those the ones on eBay already.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Yes. You'd be surprised. I don't use this site often because of obvious reasons. I tend to stick to the chainsaw repair forum on Facebook or eBay. Alot of friends have recommended opeforum too, but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. ;)

Typically i find that alot of people complain and troll.
I hope this round goes better for you. For the record, I have had zero bad experiences here with a lot of sales and purchases. There are more good apples than bad here. You mentioned not using the other forum, where is it you've had the best luck selling?

I prefer the chainsaw repair forum on Facebook. I people are nice on there because you can put a face with the user. I do most of my selling locally via word of mouth or eBay. I just don't want to hit my 20k limit on eBay so quickly in the year. After 20k and 200 items you get into the tax mess.

Yes. You'd be surprised. I don't use this site often because of obvious reasons. I tend to stick to the chainsaw repair forum on Facebook or eBay. Alot of friends have recommended opeforum too, but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. ;)
Okay.
I don't get surprised often, but when I do it's not normally a good thing :surprised3:.
I'm not saying you haven't sold saws to a good number of people, just that with the number of people on this site I highly doubt the word "most" would be the slightest bit accurate, unless you were talking about the actual users on the site when you posted the ad, then maybe most would be.
I do appreciate you answering questions when folks ask, so I'll give you 5 stars on that :).

Okay.
I don't get surprised often, but when I do it's not normally a good thing :surprised3:.
I'm not saying you haven't sold saws to a good number of people, just that with the number of people on this site I highly doubt the word "most" would be the slightest bit accurate, unless you were talking about the actual users on the site when you posted the ad, then maybe most would be.
I do appreciate you answering questions when folks ask, so I'll give you 5 stars on that :).

I don't suppose I meant that in a literal sense. Most of my transactions haven't happened on this site directly, but I've sold hundreds of saws online. I guess I assume that members here aren't exclusive to this site, but also ope, facebook, eBay and other avenues.

I don't suppose I meant that in a literal sense. Most of my transactions haven't happened on this site directly, but I've sold hundreds of saws online. I guess I assume that members here aren't exclusive to this site, but also ***, facebook, eBay and other avenues.
Aaron PM sent ;)

If this is who I think it is. Goooooood honest guy that was a moderator at my place of over 32,000 members.
He got hacked I think and disappeared I noticed.
I hope that's the case, when guys say things that are not literal it makes me wonder regardless of who is backing them.
I would ebay these, but i dont want to hit my yearly limit so early in the year.
So is this also a non literal statement.
Looking at your account it doesn't appear to be to close to going over the limit any time soon.
Whenever I say something non literal, or joking I try to make sure this who don't know me are aware I'm joking, it makes things clearer that way.
Regardless of whether we are on multiple sites or not you still haven't come close to what I call an exaggeration, that's especially obvious if you were the moderator on a site with over 32k.
I don't doubt you've sold many saws, it's seems obvious you have, I'm just not one for exaggerating to make ones self look better, just allow those who you've sold to or who know you speak to your character.
Nothing wrong with bringing a product to a market, I'm all for that.

No. I mean that I literally don't want these saws to be the reason I hit my limit. I have 9 more months of selling and I'd prefer to sell other items.

Back